That Isn't Water || 14

"Come On Teddyyyyyy!" Yelled the Drunken Izzy who was Dancing on the Light-up Dance floor with Adrian.. "I'd Rather not!" I yelled over the Loud music that made my Head pound.. I didn't get 'Headaches'.. I got Migraines.. Terrible ones.. So this Wasn't Very Pleasant..

I sat at a table with my head in my hands.. I would leave but I had no idea where to go.. I always stayed on the First floor.. So this part was like The Fucking Maze from, 'The Maze Runner'.. I shook my head with a yawn.. Getting Up felt Harder then Climbing Mount Everest.. God... I Began to walk to an exit, To Find Myself getting Really Dizzy.. Stumbling from table to table.. Soon Plopping myself into a seat..

What The Fuck Was going on? My Migraine only Preceeded to Get worse.. I took a few deep breath.. Looking out of the Glass of 'Water' I got.. Well at least I thought it was Water.. I put it up to my nose a took a large sniff..

Shit! Let me tell you that isn't Water!

I Looked around.. Looking a bit worried, soon leading that looked to a pissed look.. I needed to find Hunter.. He would at least know what to do.. Everyone else was Drunk.. So he was my last Hope..

I got up, Slowly Stumbling from table to table.. Everything was Getting Blurry.. No No No No! If isn't Obvious Enough.. I've Never drank before.. So my mind is a Huge ball of confusion.. I Finally Made it to the doorway... My head pounding, With everything Blurry, And my head Spinning..

I walked down the hall.. Managing to stay clinged to the wall.. Now I know why Most people don't want us drinking.. I took a few deep breaths... Finally making it to the stairs.. I turned around quickly. Let me tell you, That was Never gonna happen... I sighed, Soon i was so unstable.. I finally gave up trying.. and just slid down the wall..

I laid the back of my head against the wall, Soon feeling 'Someone's' presense.. I looked up.. To see the one and only Hunter.. Thank god.. I never thought i would ever want to see him! Ever!

He chuckles softly, I'm guessing he could smell The Alchohal... Because the next thing I know, I'm Being carried Bridal style down stairs.. I would have been Squirming and refusing all of this.. But at the moment, I wasn't in the mood for it..

My Eyes slowly Began closing.. But this time.. I didn't Fight it. I was in Good hands.. At least I Hope.. All i could think of was my head on a soft, fluffy Pillow...

--------

The Sunlight Shined Through the Curtains, As the Air Conditioner was Making A Small Racket. Like always. Oh Soft.. Fluffy Pillow.. How great it felt...

It took me a few moments to realize, I wasn't Against soft fluffy pillows.. Not even close.. It felt Cold.. A bit hard.. Abs.

My Eyes Shot Open. No. Staring at the skin right in front of my face. Not even thinking of moving.. Due to the Tight arms wrapped around my neck. I groaned Quietly.. Well This Is fucked up... I realized i wasn't in my Tight Crop top, and Leather Skirt. Which made me panic a bit..

Did i Have Sex with some guy? Did Hunter just leave me?!?

I looked down to me, Realizing I had A Guy's T-Shirt on and Boxers on..

Nevermind on that thought..

I Noticed my eyes.. Staring at the Abs, Which were perfection.. Even i know, Only one person has the good of Abs. Hunter..

Of course.. This happens to me.. Of course..

Just Great....

*****************************

Hey Babes! I am so so sorry for the Long time this Chapter took to post! I've been Really Busy! But i should be back to Posting new chapters Every One-To-Two Days! We Just hit 400 Views! Thank you all so much! It means so so much!

Your Author And Unicorn Mother - R A Y R A Y