Chapter 1

Hey I am sorry I didn't post this yesterday. This story is dedicated to iluvtwilight888 because it was her birthday 2 days ago. Hope you had an AMAZING birthday! Hope you all like this chapter! *Smiley Face* 

---------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Jacob's POV

Its been 7 years since I imprinted on the most beautiful, funniest, bubbliest, and sweetest girl ever. Her name is Renesmee Carlie Cullen. I am the luckiest man on earth to have Renesmee as my imprint. Though her mom may not be too happy with it I couldn't be happier. I love Renesmee or as I like calling her, Nessie. I love Nessie with all of my heart. I know she feels something for me because, when she was only a couple of weeks old she claimed me and kept calling me hers. I love you Nessie Cullen.

But now Nessie is 7, but looks 17. Carlisle found out that she grows faster than a normal child and would stop aging at 17. I was so happy about that. That meant that i wouldn't have had to wait that long, and she would be mine forever since she wouldn't die normally. Nessie would be mine, but she has to feel the same way about me.

Nessie knows i am a werewolf. She knows all the legends and what imprinting is, but she doesn't know i have imprinted, and that she is my imprint. I am kind of scared to tell her, because what if she doesn't feel the same way i feel for her? I would be crushed. I am going to tell her soon though. Please Nessie, feel the same way. 

*****************************

Renesmee's POV

I am Renesmee, but i prefer being called Nessie ever since Jake called me that. I have loved Jake ever since I've known him, which would be my whole life. I love Jake more than a friend or brother. I feel like if i were to tell him I loved him he would laugh at me and tell me i was silly and that he would only ever think of me as a friend. I just don't know what to do about it. I think i might talk to my Mom about it since i know she would never laugh at me, NO matter what it is.

"Mom? Can i talk to you?" I asked my Mom still really nervous. She looked confused and looked at my Dad, and he looked at her and just gave her this look and my Mom instantly knew what i wanted to talk about.

"Sure thing Sweetie. Let's go to your room to tale" She said smiling at me and walking up the stairs to my room. She sat on my bed and patted the spot beside her "Now Sweetie what is it?" She asked like she didn't know.

"Well, Mom, I sorta have a confession to make" She looked at me has i said that telling me to go on. I continued, "well you see. Um. Well." I couldn't seem to get the words out of my mouth. She put a hand on my back. "Ok I am just gonna say it" I took a deep breath and said it "Mom, I love Jake and I am not sure if he loves me back" After i send this i was literally in tears. Mom took in a breath and let it out.

"Hunny, I know you do" I was a bit confused. How did she know. " Hunny, I see how you look at him, and I see how he looks at you" she said answering my silent question, sometimes i think she is the one who can read my mind. But wait did she say she sees how he looks at me. That made my day and it was like everything was perfect now.

"Mom do you think he loves me the way I love him?" I asked her and smiled lightly.

"Sweetie, I don't think so..." right there and then i was so upset and a tear trickled down my cheek. "I know so." and then my face lit up and i was instantly happy.

I said thank you to my Mom for listening to me and i went downstairs and saw Jake there waiting for me. I had to smile cause it was Jake why wouldn't I? "Hi Jake" he smiled at me and went serious.

"Nessie, can i talk to you outside?" he asked me and i nodded my head slightly nervous. He walked out of the house and i followed him outside. We stopped and he took my hands and i swear i felt a shock go through my hands. Why is that?

"Nessie I have something to tell you" 

***********************************

Jacob's POV

I took her hands "Nessie I have something to tell you" and she smiled at me. Oh how i love that smile of hers, it just makes my day. She just looked at me telling me to go on. "Well Ness, I have to tell you this. You remember what imprinting is right?" She just nodded her head. "Well, I imprinted" When i said that her head went to the ground. Did i say something wrong? I was so confused.

"Who did y-you imprint on?" she asked. A tear escaped her eye and i wiped it away.

"Well, she is the most beautiful, funny, nicest, and smartest girl I have ever met." I told her with a HUGE smile on my face. She dropped my hands now more tears falling from her eyes. She turned to leave but i grabbed her by the waist. "Ness, whats wrong?" I asked her very confused.

"Jake...." she started. "You imprinted on someone. And thats great but why are you telling me?" she said with hurt in her voice.

"Nessie, I imprinted on you" I finally said and she looked up at me with those big brown eyes that i loved.

"R-really? You imprinted on me?" She had a beautiful smile painted on her face now and all i wanted to do was kiss her. I nodded. "Jake, I love you" and right then and there I knew i was complete.

"Renesmee Carlie Cullen I imprinted on you and love you with all of my heart* I grabbed her face in my hands and kissed her passionately. Now I wascomplete. 

-----------------------------------

I hope you like my first chapter :) I wanna upload another chapter tomorrow or the next day but anyways i hope you liked this chapter. For all of my stories the first person to comment gets a chapter of one of stories dedicated to them also anyone who fans me will get a chapter of one of my stories dedicated to them. I am also entering this in the 2012 Watty Awards once the 2011 Watty Awards is done so PLEASE,

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

POST

Yours Truly, Jade 

xoxo