Renaldo Racers (Foxy Mask)

Full Name: Renaldo Rowan Racers

Nickname(s): Ren, Rey, or Rowers

Age: 15

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight (Used to be gay, things changed...bad things..)

Hair Color(s): Brown

Eye Color(s):One red, the other gold. (Long story.)

Family: Kiara Racers (Mom, deceased.), Jason Racers (Dad, deceased.), & Ethan Racers (Brother, deceased.)

Personality: Selfish, Rude, Lonely, Depressed, Tough, Stone Hearted, Aggressive, Violent, Careless, Heartbroken, Insensitive, Mean, Horrible, Terrible, Uncaring, Independent, Impatient, Unwise, Annoying, Short Tempered, & Heartbreaker.

Wears: A dark grey long sleeved shirt, dark blue jeans, red converses, Red fox ears, red fox tail, red fox paws, an eyepatch, (They are real and permanent, and eyepatch to hide his red eye which is his left eye), and a earring. (On his right fox ear.)

Height: 6'9

About: Renaldo Racers. The boy who caused the Bite. The boy who killed his only brother, his only family he had left. Renaldo is selfish, tough, stone hearted, violent jock. He is the tallest from his little 'posy' of friends, and has the most built body. Despite his appearance, he is the reason. The reason he lost everything. It's his own fault, that everyone he cared about left him. He lost his brother, his friends, and his boyfriend. His boyfriend and friends, left him when Renaldo ran away from the Pizzeria after, seeing his brother get bitten by Fredbear. He now lives alone, in a little abandoned dark broken, house. Full of his sins, memories, and nightmares that will forever haunt him. He lost his boyfriend in the hospital, as they were talking. Renaldo got the best of himself, and broke up with the only guy he had left and broke him. It's been 6 years now, ever since the Bite. He was only 9 at the time it happened. Now he's 15, and still surrounded in his own darkness. He now suffers alone, as a human Foxy hybrid, and his eye turned red after he broke down one time and shattered a mirror. The glass hit one of his eyes, causing it to burn red. He wears an eyepatch. He's too ashamed. He's stuck alone in his own home. Regretting everything he's ever done, wishing that he could have everything back. Instead of the selfish horrible, cruel mean person he was, he's now changed. Forever. Alone.