Michael Lucas (Freddy Mask)

Full Name: Michael Kasters Lucas

Nickname(s): Mike, Luke, Mikey, Or Kacy.

Age: 14

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Family: Scarlet Widow (Step-mom), Drake Lucas (Deceased), Skyler Widow (Step-sister), and Nicholas Widow (Step-brother/Childhood friend).

Hair Color(s): Light, Dirty Blonde.

Eye color(s): Dark Green.

Wears: A dark green turtleneck long sleeved sweater, black jeans, black converses, a black top hat, black bow tie, brown bear ears, tail, and paws. (Ears, paws, and tail are permanent curse.)

Personality: Shy, Cautious, Quiet, Friendly, Caring, Generous, Peaceful, Kawaii, Silent, Careful, Wise, Calm, Fairly Smart, Unsocial, Nervous, Forgiving, Loyal, Handsome, Fairly Patient, and Strong.

Height: 5'6

About: Michael Lucas, the quiet and shy one of the once-used-to-be gang of bullies. Michael, at the time where he and the others were bullying Ethan, he didn't want to ever do it. He never participated in bullying Ethan, until one day. One day he received news that his mother was cheating on her father and ended up divorcing. At the time, Michael was only so young, and didn't end up taking it well. He took out all his pain and rage on Ethan, as he was going through a hard time and was very confused with mixed feeling. Thinking no one could ever understand how he felt. Little did he know he wasn't the only one, that was suffering with family problems. Just like with his friend, he left Renaldo after the incident after Ethan died. Now, he is 14 and living with his step-mom, step-sister, and step-brother whom was non other than one of his childhood friends from the group, Nicholas, the one with the Chica Mask. The two were happy and relieved, being able to talk to each other again. The two have bonded very well together, and treat each other like brothers. Wondering whatever did happen to their other two long, lost friends. He now lives as human Freddy hybrid with brown bear ears, brown bear paws, a brown little bear tail, and a black top hat. His unforgiving curse.