Beck Midnighters (Bonnie Mask)

Full Name: Beckerson Yamisiki Midnighters

Nickname(s): Beck, Becca, and Yami

Age: 12

Gender: Unisex (Won't tell their gender. Goes by their, they, or them. Insists gender to be unknown.)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Family: Liam Midnighters (Little brother, separated and unknown. Parents unknown.)

Hair Color(s): Raven Black, With Navy and Dark Purple highlights. (Their hair short, like everyone else.)

Eye color(s): Used to be left eye red, right eye purple blue. Now both completely black with white pupils. (Something happened.)

Wears: Long too big ripped up torn red hoodie, ripped up torn claw marked black shorts, dark purple converses, creamy white scarf, long purple bunny ears, purple bunny paws, purple bunny tail, and a red bow tie. (All their clothes are ripped and torn. Hoodie used to be black, but blood stained their whole hoodie. You'll learn why. Ears, tail, and paws are permanent along with the bow tie.)

Personality: Intelligent, Poor, Weak, Wimpy, Skimpish, Fragile, Depressing, Suidical, Abused, Peaceful, Patient, Wise, Calm, Hurt Easily, Sensitive, Cute, Unique, Weird, Quiet, Unopened, Secretive, and goth/emo??? (Last part is a theory of others. It's unconfirmed)

Height: 6'2

About: Beck Midnighters. The intelligent one of the group. Well, of the used to be group of friends. Beck, has grown up with no parents and just their little brother Liam. They have lived their lives in a adoption center, where Beck was abused, bullied, raped, and harmed everyday. Beck and Liam were adopted when Beck was 7, and Liam was only 4. The two were separated. Never to be seen again. Beck had been never bothered by the abuse at the adoption center, nor of their adoptive parents. But seeing their brother leave, and never again to see. It broke Beck, leaving them heartbroken and lost. Beck has cut them self, since they were only four. Giving theirselves and the other kids pleasure. The pain Beck inflicted on themselves, gave them a bitter pleasure happy feeling. Feeling that they deserved to be punished more, and that they were just a naughty kid like the other kids told them. After the Incident when Beck was only 7, Beck was the only one of the group of friends who tried to comfort their boyfriend Renaldo. But was left heartbroken, and abandoned by their love. Who was angry and frustrated, and actually ended up leaving their eyes stabbed and bleeding. Then they turned completely black and with white glowing pupils. The two broken hearted ones never spoke with each other again. Nor with the others. Not once. Beck ended up being abused even MORE by their idiotic, drunk, slutty, hooker parents who threw them out of the house leaving them in the orphanage alone. Beck is again still in the orphanage, 13. Beck has never been able to afford to go to school. COMPLETELY! But taught them self. For someone who hasn't gone to school, they are the most smartest people. Beck is still bullied, beaten, and ect. at the orphanage. No one wanting to take them. Their hood stained in their own blood. Their whole body thin, skinny, and fragile. Covered in the worst injuries you could imagine. They have nothing looking forward to. From that day to now, they are still plotting to escape all their problems. Thinking there is only one answer to save them. Death. He hides in shame with his horrible curse stuck to him. He is now a human Bonnie hybrid mix. Still, he hopes and wishes that one day. Death will take him away. (The reason why they cover their eyes with their long bangs explained here already.)