Nick Widow (Chica Mask)

Full Name: Nicholas Read Widow

Nickname(s): Nick or Nicky.

Age: 14

Gender: Male

Hair Color(s): Blonde, mixed with a chestnut-orangish color.

Eye Color(s): Bright Blue

Family: Scarlet Widow (Mom), William Widow (Dad, deceased), Michael Lucas (Step-brother/Childhood friend), & Skyler Older Sister).

Wears: A short sleeved V-Neck dark blue T-shirt, blue jean shorts, red converses, a thin loose black scarf, yellow feathery chicken hands, a small yellow chicken tail, a chicken beak mask, long thin short orange chicken legs and feet with claws, and a white bib with 'Let's Eat!' (The bib is permanently stuck, along with his feathers, legs, feet, claws, and tail. He has the beak mask hang off on his neck)

Personality: Strict, Smart, Skillful, Talented, Obedient, Strong, Tough, Patient, Cautious, Unconfident, Wise, Caring, Thoughtful, Playful, Serious, Hard to annoy, Loyal, Honest, Generous, Loud, and Friendly.

Height: 4'7

About: Nicholas Widow, the masked bully with a father in the military. Nicholas, has grown up like just another solider in the army like boot-camp. Nicholas is strict, friendly, kind, caring, and generous. Always willing to do anything under command, order, or instructed to. He will always be there to help. Nicholas whenever with his father, was always training. He always did exercises, work outs, and carried around a gun, knife, dagger, or at least a rifle with them everywhere he went. Nicholas is well built, and WAY stronger than he seems. He is the most obedient kid, and follows the rules strictly and as ordered to. Having his father always treating him like there was war that he must face, and Nick being the only one to fight back and stay strong no matter what. Nicholas was never treated or saw as a son to his father, one of the reasons his father would whip him. Even though Nicholas was absolutely perfect as a future solider, and super obedient. Nicholas has always believed from the treatment he received from his heart less father, that he wasn't disciplined enough and needed punishment for not being "the perfect son." He could possibly be. This resulted him into him losing self confidence as a child, and for him to harm himself for not being perfect as his father expected him to be. He almost never saw his father, but rather video chatted. Before his father went to war, William strictly ordered Nicholas to be the strong man he was and to take every command he was told seriously and do it. Nicholas was uneasy at first. As months went by, with Nicholas standing up to Renaldo bullying his brother. He finally received a letter of his father telling him, that by the time Nick read it that he William himself was already dead. William said in the letter how proud he was of Nicholas and for him to stay strong. To follow his heart. Receiving those news, was the first time in Nick's life he's ever cried. He was broken, hurt, and confused at the time. And remembered his father's old words, and listened to them even though, his father wanted him in his own will to be the bigger man with kindness and love. So, as Renaldo ordered Nicholas to help bully Renaldo's own brother, which Nicholas took it like an order and obeyed. As he vowed that he would honor his father and keep his promise and the legacy going. After the incident he had the greatest great, regrets. As years passed, and he's now 14. But however past those times, he was quite more than thrilled to find out, Michael was his step brother. And felt a bit more than needed happy, to see an old childhood friend. Way more happy than needed to. Stuck as a human boy Chica hybrid mix. (Michael X Nicholas is not canon. I haven't confirmed shippings yet. Still planning...)

Edit: I still don't know ;w;.