1-Just the Start

Matthew was Alfred's brother, of course, the personification of Canada, brothers with the personification of America. Alfred and America were very different people, Alfred tended to be worried, sly and quiet, America was a douche. But we're not getting into that.

You are Mattew. Of course being the immortal personification you are has its downsides, specifically being Canada has its downsides, no one really ever talks to me. But I mean... That's pretty cool because I don't get blamed for what I do.... Of course I do get blamed for what America does..... But look at the pros not cons, a-always have an optimistic mind, eh? Because of this I didn't really have any friends as a kid so I kind of have really bad social anxiety now and my voice is really quiet... But that's ok because I got to make one pet immortal, and that's my bear Kuma... Um... Kuma-cheerio... I don't remember but that's fine because he doesn't really remember me either.

I get to do fun stuff all the time, like one time I jumped out of an airplane.... And... That's basically it but I'm sure there's more to being a country than doing paper work..... And being depressed.. And suicidal.... But not being able to kill yourself... Hehe...

Third POV

Matthew sat up from his desk, he'd been doing paper while thinking and he concluded that he needed a walk and some fresh air.