Part II

Tokyo Suburbs

(Last Name) Residence

Morning

!!RRRRINNG!! RRRING!!

You: *You pick up the phone* Hello?

Asuna(In phone): Hey, (M/n).

You: Morning, Asuna!! How're you doing?

Asuna(In phone): I'm still a bit down about my breakup with Kirito, but I'm slowly getting over it.

You: That's good to hear. Anyways, why did you call?

Asuna(In phone): *Her eyes widen upon hearing you ask this* Oh!! Right!! *Clears her throat a bit*

Asuna(In phone): Is it alright if we hangout today?

You: Depends. Are you busy today?

Asuna(In phone): No, I'm free for the whole day.

You: Then that's all I need to hear. Where do you want to meet?

Asuna(In phone): At the main entrance of the city mall. 5 PM Sharp.

You: *You nod in acknowledgement* Got it, see you there.

Asuna(In phone): You too. Bye!!

You: Bye.

With that said and done, you put down the phone and end the call. Then, you head to the kitchen to prepare yourself some breakfast before going back up to your room and get ready for your hangout with Asuna later today.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Later....

After you finished eating breakfast, taking a bath, and get dressed, you leave home and head for the city mall. In situations like this, one would take an Uber to reach their destination faster. But since it's just 4:42 PM, you estimate that you'll arrive at the mall before or a few minutes after 5 PM.

After walking for a while, you finally arrive at the mall and immediately see Asuna standing at the front entrance. Still waiting for you to come. So, without haste, you run towards her.

You: *You wave to Asuna as you run towards her* Asuna!!

Asuna: *Hears you and looks at you* Oh!! There you are, (M/n)!!

You: *You stop in front of Asuna* I hope I didn't keep you waiting, Asuna.

Asuna: *Shooks her head to your question* No. As a matter of fact, I arrived here about four minutes ago.

You: *You sigh in relief* Well, that's a relief.

*Awkward silence occurs*

You: So. *You clear your throat a bit* What do you want to do first?

Asuna: Maybe browse through some shops for a while and lunch when we're hungry.

You: Going with the classic, huh?

Asuna: I guess you could say that. Why? Does it sound boring?

You: *You shook your head to Asuna's question* Nah. It's fine. After all, we're here to hang out with each other, right?

Asuna: *Smiles and nods to your question* Right.

You: Then what are we waiting for? Let's start having fun!!