Childhood Memories

*Harry's POV*

I had thought of the best place to take Kelsey, it was a little way out of town but once there it was so worth the drive. It was a place I had remembered from when I was little, I used to be brought here all the time when I was younger. But as we constantly kept coming, we one day just stopped coming here. It had been my favourite place for ages I didn't even remember why we stopped coming here, but we did.

It was a few minute walk down the track to get to where we were going, so I just continued to talk to Kelsey reassuring her every now and then that she wasn't going to trip over, but she still didn't believe me

*Kelsey's POV*

"Harry, if I trip I will actually get up and kill you." I joked, hitting him in the stomach missing where I had originally tried to hit him on his shoulder.

"Kelsey, you're not going to trip over, I promise you." Harry's words sounded lightly reassuring, but I wasn't taking any chances. I made sure to place a foot out in front of me every time I stepped feeling the floor to make sure there was nothing that I could trip over on.

"You can trust me." Harry whispered, his warm lips gently brushing against neck sending tingles down my side.

"I trust you." I whispered back to Harry as he wrapped one of his arms around my waist, gently pulling my body towards his as we came to a halt. The sound of rushing water and birds tweeting could be heard from all around us.

I felt as my feet gently stepping onto a wooden boardwalk my shoes making a clanking sound as I stood upon it. I adjusted my balance as Harry departed himself from my presence. I could feel as Harry undid the bandanna at the back asking me to keep my eyes closed as he properly removed the bandanna. I felt as it slipped from my head, letting the cold breeze now gently roam across my new skin.

"You can open your eyes now." Harry whispered returning his arms around my waist standing behind me.

I gently opened my eyes revealing a beautiful landscape in front. A giant waterfall stood before Harry and I its waters cascading down over the rock face into a large blue water pool at the bottom. The water lit up as if there were blue lights at the bottom, I walked forward to the edge of the boardwalk getting a better look of the water.

"It's so beautiful Harry." I murmured, amazing by the sight. 

"Are there lights at the bottom?" I asked Harry referring to the blue water.

"I was waiting for you to ask that question." Harry smiled to me, offering me his hand to take to guide me. I politely took his hand, as he turned away from me walking and pulling me behind him. We walked to the right of the waterfall, down a little dirt trek in between a line of a few trees to the entrance of an enlightened cave. Harry turned to me as I gave him a confused look, he chuckled at me continuing his way into the cave. We ducked under a low roof section as we continued to walk the rest of the way into the cave.

"Here." Harry exclaimed looking around, I was confused as to what he was trying to show me. "Look up." Harry pointed to the ceiling.

"What is it?" I asked referring to the blue dotted ceiling.

"They're glow worms. Above us is the waterfall." I began to breathe quickly as Harry had told me we were standing under a gigantic body of water.

"No, no no it's okay Kelsey. It's like a gigantic piece of glass covering the entire top of this cave. The glow worms are the reason it's blue water."

My mouth formed an 'o' shape as I watched Harry explain to me, what the roof of the cave was made out of.

"How do you know all this?" I politely asked Harry looking to the blue ceiling.

"I used to be brought here all the time when I was younger. My mum used to bring me all the time, it was her favourite place in the entire world. So peaceful, so beautiful. It was the place she came to clear her head or get some time to herself."

I smiled at the thought this was Harry's childhood place, and he still came here. I must say it was one of the most beautiful places I had ever seen, no words could even explain how truly magnificent it was.  

//////

/////

////

///

//

/