Fortunate Turn Of Events

*Harry's POV*

I walked over to one of the equipment stands pulling off a set of boxing pads before returning back to Kelsey. She was stood twirling her fingers in her long curly hair as her eyes wondered around the room aimlessly. 

"Princess, over here." I called to her as she swiftly walked to me giving me a wide grin. 

"What are these for." She asked referring to the boxing pads I had held in my hands, 

"I told you Kelsey, I'm going to teach you to kick ass. I'm not going to have you getting hurt, I am a firm believer in protecting the people I care for. Which means I will do anything to help in the process if I am in the need too, so take off your shirt, and get up into the ring we are going to practise." Kelsey gigged to me before removing her outer layer of clothing walking over to the boxing ring.

"Actually." I stopped her. "Come with me for a minute." I led Kelsey to the first aid room.

"Sit on the bed." She did as I asked. I grabbed one of the first aid kits, taking out some wound wipes. 

"We're going to get you cleaned up before you start sweating all over this wound."

I unwrapped one of the wound wipes, gently pressing it against Kelsey's skin, she winced softly but soon became accustomed to the pain. I cleaned all the remaining dirt from the cuts on her abdomen before chucking the wipes in the bin. 

"Okay, now let's train."

I spread the ropes apart allowing her to slip between them before we stood to face each other in the centre of the ring. Many people watched as Kelsey and I stood in the ring, the attention mostly because, well I thought because of Kelsey's affected abdomen, but it could've also been because I had never trained with girls in front of everyone. So they could've been a little surprised with this fact. I removed my shirt and placed it on one of the ropes on the side of the ring.

I stood with Kelsey in the ring for a few hours teaching her different technique to protect herself from punches and to block oncoming unwanted contact also a few more rougher ways to defend herself too. By the end of our session of working there were only a few people left in the back area of the gym - Leesha, Zayn and a few others - doing training.

I lent Kelsey a water bottle as her face had become red and heated from doing the techniques I had shown her. I watched as she took a swig from the bottle before handing it back to me. She giggled as I poured the rest of the continents of the water bottle over my head covering my bare torso with the clear liquid. She bit her lip before shyly looking down to hide her heated cheeks.

"Like what you see." I blurted out not even thinking before I said it.

Her face looked to see me, her cheeks still lightly heated before she spoke.

"Nope." She replied turning to walk out of the ring, I quickly jogged to her catching her before she left the ring. I wrapped one of my arms around her waist being careful not to grip her too tightly around her sore abdomen.

Kelsey gently whacked me in the stomach playfully as she quickly tried to escape from me, ducking through the ropes and quickly grabbing her shirt before running outside of the gym. I quickly followed behind her as I caught up just as she approached the car, spinning her around and pinning her to the side of the car. I watched as Kelsey gasped slightly at my actions, grinning sightly at me before arching her back off the car to press her body against me, our foreheads gently touching.

I could feel where our bodies connected so I gently pulled from her being careful not to injure her stomach. 

"What's wrong?" Kelsey asked in worry as I fully removed my body from hers.