Chapter 5 ** Zhan Jhai

Zhan Jhai was in his room and reading a book. "HISTORY of ZEVADIA"

Not many years ago, there stood a kingdom in the center of Zevadia. The only kingdom that rules the goodness within this world. The king and the queen passed the realm from each generation that came. The most important treasure of their ancestors was hidden beneath their blood. The power of a true Zeya. Only in their blood was a Zeya is born. The kingdom was at peace and maintained its balance until enemies ruined the world. It was then that the last Zeya was born. But to the dismay of the people, the kingdom was cursed below the ground. Leaving a single mark above it where it stood before. A mark shaped like a diamond. The mark symbolized the key to raise back the kingdom and the only one who holds the key was the last Zeya. The Zeya of Throne, the hope of Zevadia.

"I'll give my life to find you Zeya of Throne. Wherever you are right now, I do hope you still have the heart of saving this world like your ancestors before." Zhan Jhai whispered to himself.

He was absolutely focused in his reading when again a thought came into mind. Haleya. Was he supposed to be sorry or left that guilt inside him? A Zhanshi never was sorry.

With that, Zhan Jhai stood on his feet and hurriedly went out. He just passed by the other Zhanshis and opened the kitchen door. The Zhanshi stared at him curiously and they looked at each other.

"What's with him?" Zhan Heru started.

"I don't know. He seems bothered." Shi Anika answered.

"I know why, I think." muttered Shi Feah.

"Don't dare, Jhai!" Zhan Aldrich shouted at him with irritation.

Jhai ignored him and asked Lily, "Where's she?"

Lily, wondering asked back, "Where's she, who Zhan Jhai?" Lily grinned.

"Haleya."

"I asked her to send a mail to the judges." Shi Anika answered from afar off.

Zhan Jhai looked straight at her and asked, "Why? What did you tell the judges?"

"Nothing that concerns you, Jhai. And besides, it's about me and my leave." Shi Anika said.

"Leave? Why?" Feah wondered.

"Well, my mother mailed me and asked if I could take a leave since there will be a gathering in our family. And I think that's a break for me, too."

Just after she spoke the door flew open and Haleya came in. All eyes turned to her. Feah smiled. Anika raised an eyebrow. Zhan Aldrich looked at her from head to toe, Zhan Heru widened his eyes and Zhan Jhai looked amazed.

There was silence inside the room. Haleya wondered why they seemed shocked and asked, "What??"

Feah was the one who stood and smiled at her. "You look different. I mean beautiful in that dress."

She wore a blue dress on top that falls through her knees, and boots. But what make her beautiful is that she washed herself and combed her hair, which she had not done after the fight with the fiend and after a long way run. But that's natural beauty she had. She's tall, about 5'6 feet and slim, and well sexy.

"Is that you Human?" Heru asked in disbelief.

"A simple bathe did do well." Aldrich said with a smirk.

"She's still a servant." Anika snapped her hand in the air and turned her eyes away from her irritatingly.

"Well." Haleya smiled and started to walk when Jhai stopped her.

"Wait."

She stopped and looked at him.

"Oh, I forget to bow. Apologies." she said with a sarcastic voice and bowed down.