Chapter 11 **Unexpected Visitors

Chapter 11 ** The Unexpected Visitors

Haleya walked with Krish back to the Academy.

"Hey Krish, do you have a market here?"

"Market??" Krish mumbled back without any knowledge of what she means.

"You know, a market, the place where you buy things, food or anything you need."

"Hmmmm. You mean Markoleth. We do have. It's outside the palace. But if you want to buy something, I could ask Juni to accompany you."

"Markoleth. Okay. Who's Juni by the way?"

"He's my friend. I ride with him always to the palace with his carriage. He could bring you to Markoleth."

"Thank you. We're can I find him?"

"Outside the Great Door. Come'on."

When Haleya arrived at Markoleth she was welcomed by many vendors. The place was crowded and noisy. People were busy with their own businesses. But not a human like her could escape the eyes of the majority. She heard a group of boys and girls about her age quarreling. Some said she was the human, the others would disagree because she just looked like them. She wears a uniform of course and has her sword. She just smiled as she passed them.

She was walking unmindful of the crowd around her when three men blocked her way. They were big and scary. They looked at her badly with a grin on their face showing their totally damaged teeth and they looked like a swamp. Haleya swallowed hard when she felt the tension right there.

"E...excuse... me."  Her lips were shaking when she said those.

"Not so fast." said one of them.

Haleya looked around hoping for a rescue but the people around them didn't even bother to watch.

"What do you want?" she asked trying to hide her fear.

"Your head." said the other while drawing his sword to Haleya's throat. She could hardly swallow while looking at the tip of the sword pointing at her.

"I... I did not do any... anything!"

The three swamps just laughed at her and they caught Haleya on her feet. She screamed for help but no one really cares. She struggled hard to lose herself from them but they were strong enough. They brought her into the woods. Haleya was losing strength but she's fighting. It was about dark and she thought no one from the academy would really come to help her. She's losing hope but within her is an urge to fight.  With all her might she tried to release herself from them just then she felt a strong force coming from somewhere else. She remembered this. It was the same thing that saved her and the princess from the fiend. Then suddenly she fell on the ground. She was weak and her vision was blurry but she still managed to open her mouth, "Thank you Zeya."

Before she could close her eyes she heard a voice of a woman. "We need to bring her to the Academy."

"Have you seen Haleya?" Feah asked the others for she has been worried not seeing the human around.

"She's with Krish." Heru answered.

"I saw Krish earlier. She's wandering alone." Anika added.

"I went to her room, she's not there. I asked lord Hasi but he has no idea as well."

"Maybe she's just wandering around. You know her. Very curious."

"Why so worried, Feah?"

"Jhai, I don't feel good. It seems, something's not right."