23. Slap

Selena: and I have a boyfriend. Boo hoo. It's just a little fun, babe.

She took a step closer and I took a step back. We repeated that until I was trapped between her and the wall. I couldn't resist myself from breathing in her scent. You can never forget your first love, after all. Just like Honey... and Sean...? But she loves me, right?

Selena: you know... I saw your slut with someone today.

Me: she's not a slut.

Selena: well, she was all over the Carson dude.

I tensed. I hated Phillips!

Me: oh? What did they do?

Selena: a kiss. And I'll tell you.

What was a suppose to say? Ho.ey wont tell me... but kissing her means... I pecked his lips.

Selena: they went somewhere together.

Me: and where is that?

Selena: that kiss wasn't worth it.

I grabbed and smashed my lips against her. She gave me a sloppy kiss and I pulled away.

Me: spill.

Selena: they went in the janitor's closet and I heard crashes and moans.

Being mad was an understatement. I was furious. But I tried to hide it.

Me: that's it?

Selena nodded with a hopeful expression.

Me: that's cheap. That's it?

I snorted and saw a disappointed expression on selena's expression.

Me: just leave, selena. All you're trying to do is break me up with... her.

She flipped her hair and left. Right as the door closed, tears filled my eyes.

No no no! I'm not gonna cry for a bitchy slut like her!

But I couldn't stop the tears.

Why, Honey, why?

I didn't even bother wiping my tears as it slowly raced down my cheeks. One voice was telling me that she wasn't worth my tears, and the other was trying me to just go slap the life outta her. I didn't listen to both of the voices. I just cried. I don't know how long I cried. I must be on my periods or something... I'm acting like a girl! I gotta man up!

I decided to take shower. The water did help me relax, though. I probably stayed in there for hours. I dried my hair and changed into black skinny jeans, white shirt, and leather jacket. My favorite outfit...

Honey: I'M HOME!

She's back. She back! I rushed out. Honey's smile faded when she saw me. I wonder why... note the sarcasm.

Honey: are you okay?

She came closer to me. I stood my ground. Her hand reached to my cheek. I guess I was crying, and I guess she was trying to wipe my tears. But I swatted her hand away. I think I did it too hard. Her hand turned red and she yelped.

Honey: Jay?

Me: WHY, HONEY, WHY? WHAT DID I DO WRONG TO YOU? WAS I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?

She froze with a frown on her face.

Me: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS TO ME! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!

Yes, I do sound like a girl, but I don't give a fuck.