He finds you asleep on his side of the bed

Calum:
With his suitcase rolling down the hallway to your bedroom , Calum couldn't contain the excitement lingering in his veins. The airplane trip was still lingering in his head tiredly and even with jetlag ready to ruin his sleeping pattern he couldn't wait for more than to sleep with you in his arms after so many months of being apart. Though everything changes the second Calum steps into the dark bedroom, and he furrowed his eyebrows before a smile broke on his face. "Y/N." He cooed and went over to his side of your bed, his pillow filled with his cologne pressed into your embrace. Without having him by your side this was the second best thing to get over the fact that he was million miles away. "Missed me? I've definitely missed you." He whispered, ghosting his lips over your forehead before pressing a kiss. Even if he wanted to wake you up and see the bright smile on your face he waited just a bit, decided to take a seat on the floor and wrapped his hands around yours. "You have no possibly idea of how much I've missed seeing this sleepy face of yours." And even if you were far away in your dreams a smile broke on your face, feeling the presence of something you had dearly missed for too long.
Michael:
With a towel in his hand to dry off the blonde locks from the shower and a towel wrapped around his waist, his eyebrows furrowed the second he stepped out of the bathroom. The lights were still on but with the TV turned off and no sounds coming for you, suspiciousness filled his mind. Though he seemed to relax when he noticed you sprawled on the bed, your bags heavy under your eyes and your hair matted. "Why are you sleeping on my side of the bed?" He questioned out loud in thought, took a seat next to you on the bed and removed some of your hair away from your face. "Not that I mind though. This is the best side of our king sized bed." He giggled and rested his cheek on your arm, using his fingers to caress your bare skin and send shivers up your spine. School had been tiring you out to the fullest which made everything else almost blurred. You wanted to take a break from studies and focus on other things but you just couldn't. You couldn't even find the right way to your bed, but it seemed as the smell of Michael's pillow was enough to keep you calm.