He Gets Sunburned

Calum:
"Honestly I didn't think this was possible." You slightly giggled while pressing out aftersun on the palm of your hand, seeing Calum shake slightly as he looked himself into the mirror. "Neither do I. I honestly never get sunburned so this is once in a slight chance that it has happened." He admitted while moving his finger around the line of where his sunburn was, embracing his chubby cheeks and forehead. You could literally tell where he had been wearing his sunglasses on his face by the contrast between tan and sunburn. You dipped your finger into the cream to be as gentle as possible, and stood on your toes to reach his high. Though it wasn't completely enough so Calum wrapped his arms around your thighs to reach his high. "Thanks." You giggled by the sudden elevation and slowly caressed his skin with the cream, trying to make it less painful as it already was. He watched you carefully with a bright smile plastered on his face by how careful you were, feeling his skin starting to cool down by the wonderful cream that contrasted the otherwise burning skin.
Michael:
"Ow, ow, OW Y/N!" He exclaimed almost angrily while wiggling his whole body, his eyes squeezing shut by the pain all around the skin on his back. "Stay still." You rolled your eyes and pressed your bum further against his to stop his wiggling. "You're only making it worse." "Im not gonna survive this." He moaned into the pillow as you smeared the aftersun on his back, trying your best to not press too hard on his sunburned skin. "And it's all Calum's fault! He told me he would wake me up when he would buy me a beer!" "You were sleeping under a parasol how do you even manage to get this red?" You mumbled and removed yourself away from him when you had caressed a thick layer over the whole part of his back. All he had to do now was to rest on his stomach until the skin had obtained it all. "It's because the sun hates me and my pale skin." He mumbled and squeezed his eyes shut with his cheek pressed against his pillow. He felt you rest to him but didn't open his and pressed his lips against your cheek "At least I have my personal sunburned take care. I love you."