Roen X reader(trollchapter)

Roen's P. O. V.

I was walking around before I go to my house (yes Roen lives in a house that it's not Rem's it's my story OK my rules) It looks like its gonna rain oh well. I was walking unit I found something in the dark alley. It was a human I think with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes . It looks like its a female. Everything was OK unit I saw that she had cat ears and a tail. She looked scared . I felt sorry for her so I decided to let her live with me.
,,Hello there Kitten "-i said with a smile on my face.
She just looked at me and started to walk towards me and she hugged me.
I hugged her back.
After that I moment I started to take care of her.
She started to talk.
,, Hey (y/n) what do you want to eat? "- I asked her.
,,I vant pizza (yes I did that of purpose) "-she said as she climbed on my lap.
,, OK let me get the phone and order the pizza "- I said while pushing her off of me.
,,Ok "-she just simply said that.

Normal P. O. V.

You got upstairs and waited for Roen to come with the pizza.
After 20 minutes Roen came with the pizza. We started to eat the pizza. It's delicious I can't wait for the other pics of the pizza you thought.
After you ate the pizza you decided to play some chess game. As you started to play it was obvious that Even would win cause you didn't know how to play that much. After Roen won you were a bit upset.
,,Roen pet me ~"-you said to Roen while sitting next to him.
,, As you wish (y/n) ..."-he said and started to pet you. You purred at his every touch.
,, Roen I wanted to tell you something "-you said and you locked you eyes with his. You started blushing.
,, What is it (y/n)? What do you want to tell me? "-he said to you.
,, I love you Roen "-you said while blushing and you looked away.
,, I love you too (y/n)"-he said that and kissed you. The you pushed him away.
,,Now that you love me and all I guess you aren't going to be mad at me for eating your ice-cream. "-you said.
"What!! "-he said

The end (trololololol)