Shiki x reader

Help gimme some plot I have no ideas

(Y/N) P. O. V.

I was walking around, it was about 7 pm, it's was getting dark. The sky was beautiful. I drift off a little.  After a while I say a boy with purpleish blue hair, he looked like he had horns on top,he had beautiful orange-red-yellow eyes (I guess, IDK)  . He was quite handsome if I do say so myself. He seemed familiar. Oh... Wait it's Shiki Natsumezaka... Now I remember him.
,,Hi"-Shiki said.  That's were my thoughts were caught off.
,,H-hi "- I said a little bit shocked and unsure if he was talking to me.
,,You were (Y/N) , right? "- he asked me.
,,Yes ,Natsumezaka-san "(is that how you say it? Idk I am so confused) 
,,Just call me Shiki, cupcake "-he said.
,,And you just call me (L/N) , I will feel more comfortable with that "-i said to him, with a cold voice

,, But I  taught we can be friends or even more that that "- he said.
,,Well listen here friend, I don't want new friends "- I said to him.
,,Well I am sure you want a new boyfriend "-he said while winking at me.
,,Bye bye horny "-I said (and I don't mean horny as horny for something, I mean horny as his hair, get it? No? Okay move on)
,,Wait but I really do like you (Y/N) -chan "

And the end of the q part sorry guys feeling lazy,  will be updating more and sooner