chapter 11

==levi pov==

(-_-)'I cant believe I wasted my fucking time with that stupid bitch (Petra) she fucking dumped me' I thought as I drank another beer. I have been in this room for a day drunk of my ass. fuck life I just want to be with y/n why the hell did I cheat im a fucking dumbass. I got up and went to the bathroom and I looked like I was rolling around in filth . I sigh and took a shower and got dress how am I going to get y/n back I thought as I walked to my car to go to work. 'maybe I could ask if she can come back or maybe I could steal her from hanji if she goes over there ugh why can't I think of a good plain.'

 I sigh walking out of my car going into the office once I got to my  personal office room I sat down and started to think again ' maybe I can steal her It will take awhile to find her room but it could work I  would have to go when everyone is a sleep so Im guessing around 3 am yep I have my plain now I just have to wait.' I said smirking after a few hours I left work and went home to get ready to get
y/n.

Few hours later(levi gets of at 10)

it was around 2:49 and I was now In the back near a garden I was about to walk to the back door before it open I went back into the bush I looked to see y/n walking out with a white tank top and fluffy cookie monster pants. she walked out more and sat down on the ground looking at the white  roses. I smirked 'life is just  telling me to do this cause its just get easier for me.' I walked quietly behind her with a napkin that had a liquid on it ( I forgot what they call it )  and put it over her mouth" its ok y/n we will be together forever."

 $$ y/n pov$$ before she got kidnap

I woke up the next day to feel someones hands around my waist I look up to see Sebastian I blushed fifthly shades I tried to get up but he pulled me back " don't get up wait a little bit longer." he said in a sleepily voice I sighed and lay back down  after what seemed like hours he sat up and yawned I also sat up and swing my legs off the bed and got up " so ...... when did you get in my bed and why did you... oh my Gosh we didn't do what I think we did.!?" I asked while looking at him with a shocked face. Sebastian smirked and started to explain " well you passed out during dinner and I picked you up and brought you to your room and I didn't want to leave you alone so I lay down with and fell asleep and no we didn't do that it impolite." he said with a smirk as I just started at him. " ok then why don't you get ready to help ciel while is get dressed I said pulling his hand to get off my bed instead he stand up making me fall. "ow that hurt." I said getting up he just smirked and walked out ' that's rude didn't even help me up.

after I was done changing I went to eat breakfast with Mey-Rin and the others after breakfast I started to walk around before going to the library to read some good books.

<<<<<<<<<<time skip cause I don't know what to write about your day>>>>>>>>>>>

'its already dinner time' I sighed I got up and walked out of the library to the dinning room once I got there I sat down and waited for Sebastian and ciel to come down to start after a few minutes they came into the room Sebastian pulled the chair out for ciel and walked to me and placed a note down without showing ciel I was confused until he whispered something that I could barely hear " don't open it until you get back to your room" I nodded and he walked of while I sat there waiting. For dinner 

After dinner

I walked to my room and opened the note

dear n/n,

meet me in the garden at 3am I have to talk to you also I have something for you 

                                                                                love Sebastian

I sighed and looked at the time it was only 10 I sighed once more and lay in my bed starting at the ceiling after what felt like years it was 2:51 I sighed and got up and started to walk out to the garden. once I was out there I sat where I always sit near the white roses they where my favorite. after a few seconds I had a felling something was watching me but I pushed it a side until I felt something cover my mouth making me pass out but before I passed out I heard someone say something I just couldn't make it out.

^^^^^^^Sebastian pov^^^^^^^ 
I sat on my bed waiting for the time I already set the little decorations for the proposal that's right I'm going to make y/n mine and mine only and never do anything to hurt her. I thought smiling like an idiot once it was time I walked out and sat on the chair waiting for y/n to show up.

Three hours later

It now 6am and y/n never showed up but it was alright cause since what has been happening she could have passed out. After awhile I got up to get the young master once we were down stairs I started to cook since no one else can. After done cooking i severed it to the young master and I even put a plate down. For y/n but she was not out here yet so I walked up to her room to she if she was their but when I opened it i didn't see her. I walked to her bathroom and knocked I didn't get an answer so I opened it a little to see if she was their (haha that would be bad if you were in the bathroom right there but you know your not.) I walked back down to the young master "young master it seems miss y/n has disappeared." I said quite sad and his face was the same but filled with some shocked. He stood straight up and called Mey-Rin and the others and ordered them to look for y/n ' this must be the reason she didn't come outside but what time did she come out I was only late by 6 minutes cause my room is the farther then anyone else.' I thought looking for y/n in the library maybe I should go look for some clues outside.

I leave you there and guess what I finally updated I'm sorry I have been busy with my cousins and ....
kind of lazy but I updated what you thinks going to happen tell me in the comments until the-

Levi: you will be fine with me I promise *smiles very creepy*

O.k that's not weird any way bye bye clean freaks see you soon (not really I can't see you)

Words:1250