Going on tour

"I can't believe today is the day! I'm going on tour with you! Now I won't have to miss you so much when I'm here and your not" Caiden said as she packs her suitcase. "Babe, it's gonna be amazing, we get to spend so much more time together since you work a lot at the hospital and I go on tour so much" Josh said. Josh gets a call on his cell. It was Tyler. The bus was here, tour has officially started. "Hey man" Tyler went up to Josh. "Wait..Caiden..Tyler you said she wasn't coming!" Out comes Jenna running off the tour bus, embracing Caiden with a hug. "I am so glad you are coming with us, now I don't have to be the only girl stuck on a bus full of boys" Jenna said with relief. "I'm excited for this, I'm glad that I have a few months off of my leave from the hospital, perfect time too!" Caiden said as she grunted by lifting her heavy suitcase on the bus. "Here babe I got it." Josh chuckled. "Thanks" Caiden pecked Josh's cheek. "Okay!" Tyler said as he smacked his hands together. "Shall we go? We have a long road and a long couple of months ahead of us." "Let's do this" Caiden got settled into the bus. Her bunk right right across from Josh's which was perfect. Everyone was in the lounge part of the bus, expect for Mark, Mark had to pee. Caiden laid in her bunk, pulled the curtain and when she heard the bathroom door close, she pulled back the curtain and scared Mark. "AHH! HOLY CRAP!" Mark yells while holding his chest. "You scared the living crap out of me." Mark said panting. "Oh-my god Mark I am-so sorry" Caiden said trying to catch her breathe from laughing to hard. "It's alright, come here give me a hug" Caiden hugged Mark then Mark went to the lounge. Caiden suddenly got a painful migraine. She's been having them for a couple months now. She just took some Tylenol and laid down and later fell asleep. "Hey babe..wake up, we are gonna get some dinner" Josh whispered, shaking Caiden gently. Tying to wake her "huh? Uh wha? Um I'm not hungry." She still had a migraine. The Tylenol and the nap didn't help at all. So she just laid there in her bunk. "Okay, well if you are, just come inside." Josh said gently as he kissed her forehead. Caiden laid in her bunk till it went black. She had fallen back asleep with her head still pounding.