CHAP 7: Secret Admirer

CAMILA's POV

What happened yesterday is just unbelievable. It was the first time that all of those things happened to me. Also the things that happened between me and Shawn. We nearly had fight and get things awkward between us. I am still wondering why he acted like that. I've known him for about 5 years now and that was the first time that he acted really weird. Ofcourse I got a little bit mad because he always shutting me out. Like he was ignoring me. That's why yesterday when we got home, I quickly went inside and went in my bedroom. I cried because I don't want to lose him if he change. And that act of him can change him a lot. Good thing he made an apologize. So beautiful apologize that you could ever imagine because he composed a freakin song. And I didn't know that he can do that. I always thought he can just randomly strum the strings of his guitar when he's bored or what. But last night after that, we went outiside. And he hugged me so tight, that moment when he said that he was afraid that I'll leave him, my heart just dropped from its position. Of course I wouldn't do that to him! He's being paranoid because of Cameron I guess. Yes he has so many friends. But mostly guy friends and I am the only girl who's so close to him. I think that's why he's afraid to lose me. We have the same thoughts I guess.. So it means that we really like each other? Hell no Mila stop assuming again.

*cringgg criiiinggg* my loud alarm bombarded my whole room. Yes, I woke up so early than my alarm. That always happen when I only just have a few hours of sleep. I know it's really an opposite thing for me. Its weird right?

I got up from my bed and took a quick shower. Once I am done, I blow dryed my hair because I don't want to look like a wet bird when I am in school. Lol. I just put a small amount of make up on my face. Small amount I mean just a chapstick on my lips and face powder in my face. Just like Shawn said, "Simplicity is beauty" I tied up my hair with my fave bow and went to my closet. I picked a simple outifit for today. I got my blue long sleeve polo and high waist jeans. And I decided just to wear a pair of classic converse chucks. And by that, I am ready to go!

I texted Shawn to just meet me in front of my house because I don't want to bother him. I know he's still getting ready. He always wake up late when we sleep in that kind of time. I went downstairs to see my granny and mother in the dining room taking up their breakfast. Sofi's still probably sleeping.

"Good morning sunshine! Wow you look so different today. You look so matured and beautiful! What just happened my dear?" My granny said and I just laughed. Woah, is it? I don't think so..

"aww my baby girl's growing up" mom clasped the both of her hands and just like she saw some cute cute puppy.

"Mom, granny stop it. What's wrong? I just don't want to be look like zombie today" I said taking my seat and picking up some pancakes.

"We already know that since you were a kid but you look so different today. You're so blooming. Are you crushing on someone?" Granny said while she dig on her pancakes as well.

"No I don't have" I said blushing. Ugh please Camila don't show it to them.

"Someone's blushing... Cmon sweetie, don't hide it. We know you" mom winked at me.

"Okay fine, I have a crush on..."

*dingdong* great our doorbell rang and just snapped me out. Life saver!!!

"The whooooo?" Mom asked with puppy dog eyes. Right they really want to know who's my crush...

"Someone's outside, i'll get it!" I sighed with kind of relieve thank you to who just rang our door bell. Mom and granny playfully glared at me lol

I went to the living room and opened the door to see the really good looking Shawn that I've never seen before. He smiled at me and I think my heart just dropped again on my feet. I playfully poked his cheeks