CHAP 15: It Was Him?

CAMILA's POV

Everyone's staring at us while we walking down the streets to my fave ice cream store. Mostly everyone's staring at Cameron. He's too famous in our school like every girl has a crush on him. There are a lot of hi's and hello's to him everytime we walk by in hallways or even at streets outside the school. Some girls are glaring at me because I am with him. Or I am with Shawn. I am with two good looking/famous guys in our school and I feel so blessed. Hahaha. Who wouldn't enjoy this kind of moment?

"Cam, are you used to that kind of greetings? It's really crazy" Shawn asked Cam as we walk by.

"Yeah, I am really used to it since the day I arrived here in Toronto. It's actually overwhelming." Cameron answered smiling at us.

"Are you famous back in your hometown?" I ask

"Not really. I was really shocked when every girl in our school are@ like taking pictures with me." He answered smiling at me. At some point, I really find that he's really good looking enough and he's gorgeous like who wouldn't have a crush on him?? Seriously though.

"Dude, you're really famous in our school. We're like your bodyguards now haha" Shawn said laughing. And yeah, he called him 'dude' I smiled through those words. I think after that overnight in Shawn's, that made up made him realize that he shouldn't be scared of everything and he should be friends with Cameron because nothing's wrong with that. I really love them ahhhh.

We arrived at my fave place in the world which is in Dairy Queen aka Me and Shawn's hangout place lol.

Everyone is sitting there in the chairs along with the round table. Some of me and Shawn's guy buds, Ian and Bryan. And oh! Lauren and Dinah are also there!!! We really got close each other together like we always hang out whenever we have our free time.

We greeted each other and I sat beside Shawn and Lauren. Cam was seated also at the left side of Lauren. I can see that Cameron is introducing himself to Lauren and Lauren is smiling through their conversation. Ahhhh i think they will like each other.

"I'll just take my order" i said and Cam nodded while still talking to blushing Lauren. Haha.

"I'll come with you" I nodded as Shawn smiled at me.

We went to the counter and the order lane was too long. So we fall in line and waiting for our turn to the cashier.

"I can see that you and Cam are becoming closer huh?" I said as i poked Shawn's nose

"Ahhh stop it" he said annoyingly and ruffled my hair.

"Yeaaah, i think that's a good thing. Being close with him is really nice though. He's an awesome dude" Shawn replied.

"Yaaaay. But I also think that Lauren likes Cameron. Look how they talk with each other" I pointed the table that we were seating on and we saw Lauren and Cameron laughing together.

"I bet that they will end up together. They're really cute" Shawn smiled

"Yeah I bet it too!" I happily replied while it's our turn to order.

"Good afternoon maam and sir! Can I take your order?" The woman in the cashier said while me and shawn are still deciding which we will get.