CHAP 17: Prom Date or Nah?

Shawn's POV

I NEED TO DO SOMETHING. I NEED TO DO SOMETHING. HOW WILL I ASK HER? UGH. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. HEEEEEELP

"Uhm, Shawn?" Camila snapped out my thoughts when she waved her hand in front of my face.

It's weekend and we are here at her house doing our homeworks and I was just watching her how to solve those math problems then that thought came up to my mind again.

"Oh yeah?" I replied as if nothing happened.

"What were you thinking of?" She curiously asked. Oh no.

"Uhm, eh I am just thinking about Prom" I lied. But partially true because of the thought asking her to be my prom date.

"Oh what about that? You seemed struggled with your thoughts." She asked. Ugh wrong move of bringing up the prom topic.

"Like, I am thinking what should I wear?" Lol nice one Shawn.

"Oh yeah, but you know I am always here to help you right?" She said putting her arm at my shoulders.

"Yeah yeah. And I will also help you to pick your prom dress. How about that?" I asked and she smiled widely.

"YAAAAAAAAY YOU'RE THE BEST!!!" I got my back in the ground because she tackled me by her hug. I laughed by her cute action haha.

And she was now on top of me. We were laughing fully because she wrestled me by tackling. I stared at her for seconds and she's laughing while her eyes is still shut because of happiness. She's so adorable. I can now say I am deeply in love with this girl.
I am deeply in love with my bestfriend...

WAIT WHAT? NO.

After minutes of laughing and wresting, She got up and pulled my hand to stand up.

"Wait, what time is it?" I asked her. I remember we will still need to pick up our prom tickets from school.

"It's near 11:00am." she answered

"OH SHIT. OUR PROM TICKETS!!! Cmon we need to gooooo" I said pulling her hand, getting outside from her room and shutting the door.

"Oh yeah I remember!! Hahaha. Maybe we could go window shopping for our prom attires after we got the tickets. Sounds good yeah?" she asked while we were going down the stairs.

"Sounds good. Cmon now" I said excitedly. This day is going to be fun!

***
We are now here at our school and we are going to get our prom tickets.

Suddenly, there is like a commotion in our locker area. I wonder what that is though.

"Shawn, look. It's very noisy there and a bunch of people are there." Camila said pulling my arm

"Yeah, I know I can see." I chuckled.

"Ugh, but why there are squealing girls like can they get out of there because I need to get my books to finish our homeworks" She complained

"Haha, you are so cute, How about you get your books and I will get our tickets in the office?" I suggested.

"Okidoki" and she ran away hahaha. what an adorable kid

Camila's POV

I really wonder what's going on with Shawn's mind earlier but I am also wondering what's going on in the locker area. Is there a celebrity?! Those squeals from my school mates ugh. Can I take my ears away just for now?