Chapter 8

*Lui POV*

I feel like something is shaking me, then I hear my name being called again and again by an unfamiliar voice. Then it's starts to growing familiar as I hear it's Nogla trying to wake me up. I do as he says, I open my eyes to see the bright sunlight in my feel. I re-close them and re-open them. To see Nogla all in this armour with Vanoss, Delirious, Wildcat and Mini behind him, waiting at the entrance of the door.

I then say "What time is it, how long have you all been standing there" paranoid if they we're waiting on me for awhile. Mini looks up and says "We haven't been waiting long at all. It's just been 30 minutes since we arrived to the room." 

Wildcat looks around then says "It's about 6:30 if I get my calculations correct." I nod then say "Okay I should change before we leave, I won't be long." They nod and leave the room quietly. I quickly change, and open the door to see everyone with all there stuff ready. "Well. Time to get this adventure on the road" Delirious says, with the type of voice that sounds extremely happy and starts walking forwards. 

We then hear Mini ask "Delirious do you know where your going," then Delirious turns to Mini then says "No" dragging on the word. We all chuckle at his attempt to be leader, then Vanoss says "Can you tell us Mini where we are going." 

"Well will you all listen to what I have to say" he asks. Then in return we all nod, he then has a bright glowing light summon in his hands. Then saying "This is a map of where we have to go. We have to go NorthEast , then a little west and we're there but it's a couple days also there is a shit ton of monsters on the way" he then points to the map as he says "That is where we are. We need to get from where we are now to here" then points to a red circle. 

"Okay that is all. Any questions" Mini says in a cheery voice. We all look at each other then Vanoss says  "NOW, IT'S THE TIME TO GET THIS ADVENTURE ON THE ROAD DELIRIOUS." Delirious jumps up and yells "HELL YEAH, FINALLY." 

We then laugh at their childish ways but I say in my child voice "Hey, I'm supposed to be the kids of this group" I then cross my arms and pout. Nogla pats my head and says "It's okay Lui. Ye are the little child of the group." 

"We should go now. It's gonna be a little while if we continue to chit chat like this. We can talk while walking ever hear of that" Wildcat says standing next to Mini. I see the Nogla and Vanoss smirk at Wildcat. I feel Wildcat's confusion until 'Two moral enemies. Standing by each other, close. Oh I know what they are doing.' 

I smirk then see Delirious staring at them, I really can't see his facial expressions because of this mask along with Wildcat because of his helmet. But, I can tell he's thinking the same way as us. My ears twitch along with my tail. I see Nogla's ears and tail are twitching as well. 

Mini then says "Now, it's time to go" then starts walking off with Wildcat following. We all roll our eyes at what just happened, Vanoss then says "Who bets that are gonna get together." We all raise our hands then Nogla says "Well we are not sure of it yet. So we have to wait for that." 

I notice them getting farther away from us before I say anything Delirious says "Guys. Mini and Wildcat are leaving us." Vanoss and Nogla look at the direction and run towards them. Me and Delirious start to follow them I then jump on a tree and quickly climb the tree. 

Then start swinging on the vines to catch up with them. 'May they are faster then I thought' I think as I continually grab the next vine.

As I catch up with the others, I start to hear growling coming towards me and fast. As I grab the next vine, I turn to my left to get hit by something and fly back to a tree, seeing darkness and muffled voices as a result. 

*Terrorizer POV* 

I wake up to see the sun in my face, I close my eyes and re open them. I groan and get up to see everything that happen in this 'dream' was reality. I then hear "Well, it seems you have a short memory also I examined that you have some sort of memory loss." I turn my head to see Moo in the doorway. I then say "Well, I should take my leave I don't want to continue intruding." 

He raises his eyebrow as he says "Intruding, your more than welcomed to say here. Because if people we're to see you, they would call the royal scientist on you. Also your company is really needed, because it gets extremely lonely all by myself here." I sigh and think 'He has a point. Also it hurts me to see such a kid person to  then say "Fine I'll stay."

He smiles then says "YAY. Okay so we'll have to find something that can hide your face." He then goes to his room and walks out with an outfit with a hood. He holds it up and says "Just keep up the hood and you'll be safe to go outside. Maybe during we can check around the town with no one around." I smile at Moo's kindness and I say "Sure that seems good." 

He passes me the clothing and walks out, I quickly change and walk down the stairs as I walk down I hear a knock at the door. I see Moo open the door to see different guards in armor, I also see 10 of them outside. 'These bastards wanted to being more friends. So if they want to play the reinforcement game. I'll be Moo's reinforcement. They're not gonna see it coming' I think to myself as I hide being stuff to hear their conversation. 

"More the millionth time. I don't know. Now leave me the hell alone" Moo says angrily slamming the door, the guard puts out his foot then says "Then tell us where he is." 

I notice Moo starts to form antlers on his head as he says "I don't know who the hell that is. So please stop or else." I then think 'Whelp looks like I'm using my eye. The one thing I never want to use.' I feel my metal eye turn red. It can see threw a lot of things, also do some other stuff that isn't needed now. I feel my eye glow, I then see letters and word appear out of nowhere. 

It's naming these people an there weaknesses in battle. Emotionally, mental and psychically. I look at the psychically and see these people's weaknesses. 'To easy. I swear' I think as the guard pushes the door open and faces Moo face to face. 

With the guard backing up because of Moo's antlers. The guard growls as he says "Wanna dance pretty boy. Let's dance" then cracks his knuckles.  

*??? POV* 

I look at the all boy's situations and think 'If only I could help.'  I look threw the orb and say "Check point one is near."

I'm evil with the cliffhangers. I know, I know this Chapter is allllllll over the damn place but, I DON'T CARE this and next chapter are just gonna be random chapters I am thinking in my head. Because, chapter 10 is gonna be a good one, not just with action and shit. But with storyline included.

What checkpoint? Who is this mysterious person from last chapter and this one? I wonder if you guys can figure out who this person is? If you need a hint, you'll need to find it. Also have any guesses on the storyline. Tell me what you think. 

So I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter ZOMBIE OUT~