[8]

"Don't leave" I whined as Camila packed another suitcase. She stood up and kissed me.

"This is the last tour I'm going on. Keep that in mind" she smiled. I pouted and sat on the floor beside her.

"This is a really long tour" I sighed. She looked at me and gave me a sad smile.

"I know, but i'll be fine and we'll text and call eachother everyday, alright?" She said softly.

"I know, but sleeping alone for so long is gonna be so hard"

"You've done it before" she chuckled.

"And it was hard then too" i smiled.

"You're the sweetest"

"Ain't I just?" I winked. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a hug.

"Take this off" she mumbled, pulling on my hoodie.

"Why?"

"Because it's going in my case" she laughed.

I took it off and handed it to her. She smiled and placed it in her case neatly.

"I think 60% of the things i've packed are yours" she said, biting her bottom lip.

"Why can't I just fit in with it all?" I smirked.

"I wish you could"

"So do I, my manager won't allow it in any way" I sighed.

"At least you'll have a killer new album out soon" she smiled excitedly.

"True. Recording starts next week"

She stood up and yawned, she has been packing for a couple of hours now.

"You better write about me" she smirked.

"I always do" i winked. She blew a kiss and ran downstairs to make more coffee. This is the perfect time for me to be all cute.

A few hours ago while she was packing, I wrote tons of little notes like 'I love you' and 'I hope you're having a nice day', things like that. Now, I'm going to put one in every pocket of everything that has pockets that she has packed, so when she puts her hands in her pockets and pulls out a little bit of paper, she'll be reminded of how much I love her. It's the little things that matter the most, right?

I put the little notes in the pockets I could get to before she came back. She loves sappy stuff like this, She always has loved it.

----

It was now 10pm. Camila and the girl's flight is at 4am, which is only 6 hours away. I only have 6 hours left with Mila before she goes away for three months.

I had my head on her lap when I let out a yawn.

"go to bed babe" Camila spoke, stroking my forehead with her thumb. I shook my head instantly.

"Im staying up with you" I mumbled.

"You don't need to"

"I want to" i smiled up at her.

"I'm driving you and Cara to the airport in a few hours, theres no point in going to sleep" i smiled. She smiled and pouted when she saw me staring up at her.