[30]

I watched Camila run down to the water at the beach. She was collecting shells or something like that. Such a cutie.

I strummed my acoustic guitar lightly, trying to come up with a nice melody. Theres something just so amazing being somewhere where nobody knows where you are. It's different from life back at home. People approach me like they'd approach any normal person instead of shoving a Camera in my face. Im not saying all fans are like that. I wouldn't even say its the fans that do it! It's more the people who notice me that do it for the attention. I hate it.

"Hi" i heard a voice of a young child beside me. I turned around and smiled at the young boy. He looks around 8 or 9 years old, he had an adorable smile on his face and he was holding a  small acoustic guitar in his hand.

"Hi" I said back to him, smiling. He sat down beside me on the log, next to the fire.

"I saw you playing your guitar. Can you teach me?" He asked me nicely. I smiled and nodded straight away.

"Yeah, sure" I chuckled.

"Wha-"

"Luca! How many times do I have to tell you to stop running off like that!" I heard the voice of an older man speak. I looked up at the man, he must be that father of this boy, Luca. He walked closer to us, shaking his head as he looked at me apologetically.

"Im ever so sorry about this! I promise we won't bother you again" the man spoke.

I shook my head. "No, it's ok. I was actually just about to teach him a few guitar chords...if thats ok with you?" I explained to him. His face lit up.

"Really?"

"Yeah...I uh...kinda play my guitar for a living so...why not" I chuckled.

The man's smile was so genuine. I like making people smile, I love the feeling it gives me.

"Thank you so much!...would you mind if I brought my family over here? We've just finished dinner over there at that restaurant" he spoke, pointing over to the restaurant. I nodded.

"Yeah of course, no problem" I smiled. He nodded and informed he he'd be back with his family in the next two minutes.

"So, Luca...do you know anything about playing a guitar?" I asked him. He shook his head. I chuckled.

"Well then, we better change that, huh?"

I helped him hold his guitar correctly, and then I explained the basics. I held mine to show him how it looks, and he finally got used to holding it.

"How many songs can you play?" He asked me excitedly. I chuckled.

"Quite a lot"

"Really! That's so cool"

"Well, once you know most of the chords, you can play almost any song" I informed him. He smiled wider and turned to his family who had arrived.

"Mom! Dad! Im gonna learn how to play every chord so I can play every song!" Luca yelled in excitement. I chuckled and looked up at his family.

"Hi, Im y/n" I introduced myself. His father, who I have already met, shook my hand.

"Im Rob, this is my wife Claudia, my daughter Lou and you've met this little one, Luca" he introduced his family.

"Nice to meet you all" I smiled. Luca really looked like his father, unlike their daughter, Lou. She looks a lot like her mother. What a nice little family. They all sat down on the logs, surrounding the small lit fire.

"Ok Luca, so, i'll teach you the easy ones first. This is a C" I explained, placing my fingers on the fretboard. He looked at where my fingers were placed and went into full concentration mode. He flicked his eyes to his guitar, then back to mine.