[31]

"Y/n come on! Get up"

I opened my eyes slightly and groaned as the pain in my head was getting worse by the seconds. I buried my head in the pillow and sighed. Why do I have to get sick on vacation?

"come on sleepy head. You've had at least 12 hours of sleep" Camila chuckled beside me. I turned over and saw her standing beside the bed dressed and ready for the day ahead.

"12 hours?...I barely sleep that in two nights" I mumbled. She sat on the edge of the bed and placed her cool hand on my forehead.

"You're burning up a bit" she pouted.

"Would you like me to get you some painkillers?" She then asked. I shook my head. I sat up and kissed her cheek.

"No, I'm ok" I smiled.

"No y/n I think you should take some" she bit her bottom lip. How can I take her mind off me being sick. She'll worry all day long.

I smirked a little and leaned in closer. "I love it when you bite your lip like that"

She rolled her eyes playfully and shoved my shoulders, pushing me back.

"Stop that" she whined.

"What?"

"Trying to change the subject. I know you too well" she spoke. I raised my brows.

"Whatever. I'll go grab some painkillers, then we'll see about this surfing thing you've not stopped talking about" I smiled, getting out of bed. She smiled widely and clapped her hands.

"Oh my god yes!!! Im so excited!"

She wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her head on my shoulder. "I really really love you" she whispered.

"I really really love me too" I smirked. She laughed softly and shook her head.

"Dork" she fired back, kissing my cheek softly.

"You do know that I'm gonna be better at surfing, right?" She spoke smugly.

I raised my brows. "You think I'm gonna surf too?"

"Obviously. Im not doing it myself! What If I'm in trouble and need your help?" She pouted.

"I'll never survive on a surfboard" I whined.

"You've not really got a choice anyway. You're surfing too. End of discussion" she smiled. I rolled my eyes. "Fine"

"But if a shark does make an appearance? You're fighting it yourself because i'll be outta there so quick" I warned. She laughed and went off to grab her bottle of water.

"Ok, deal"

----

"Ok I hate surfing" Camila groaned as she sat on the sand. Turns out she is the worst surfer out of the two of us. I think the longest she has been on that surfboard is four seconds.

"I dunno. I think you're pretty good" I joked. She turned to me with a slight smirk on her face.

"Asshole" she smirked.

I gasped, pretending her word choice hurt. "Ok well, you might not be great at surfing. But you look so damn good in that wetsuit"

She raised her brows. "As do you"

I shuffled closer to her and kissed her jaw, then lightly placed a few kisses on her neck.

"Wanna head back? Where do you wanna have dinner?" I asked her.