chapter 1

(This was after the whole ordeal with the volturi and what not)

Benjamin had decided to stay with the Cullen instead of going back to Egypt, much to amuns displeasure. "Benjamin....how have you been getting your blood?" Bella asked the young vampire who was reading a book "local blood bank up in Portland." Benjamin answered "wait so you just walk into a blood bank and ask for blood? That doesn't make any sense" Emmet said. Benjamin just chuckled "I never said I just walked in there. Recently I've met someone she lives around the area so I get the blood from her" he said " you've met someone? What are they like? You don't know if this person can keep a secret" Bella said Benjamin slightly glared "I'm pretty sure she can" he said getting up. "Where are you going?" Alice asked "I have a date with her can't be late now." Benjamin said and left. "Who could he possibly be seeing and are we still just going to let him keep drinking human blood"? Bella asked "bells he helped with nessie,  besides we can't force him to change his drinking habits" Emmet said "yeah but-" "just drop it Bella. If Benjamin trusts her then we should give him that" Edward said. "Yeah. Especially since it's callie" jasper spoke while coming downstairs. It's took a couple of seconds for it to sink in before a huge grin broke out on emmetts face "my red headed soulless beauty is back in town!".

[Somewhere in the forest]

A young girl sat on an overturned tree in her woodland themed dress she looked like a woodland nymph. "Did you wait long?" Looking up she smiled at the person "no not long" she said. Benjamin smiled as she held up a basket "this spot is beautiful...but not as beautiful as you are" he said, she blushed "you flatter me too much benny" she said "well it's true calliope you are". He sat down next to her "so it's over between the Cullen and the volturi I assume?" Callie asked "it is. Now the child can live a...somewhat normal life" Benjamin said eating a grape. " how is it that in some mysterious way I can actually eat food and it not taste like dirt?" She giggled "hmm I dunno that's is quite peculiar now is it?". Benjamin kissed her temple "you my dear are one mystery I plan on solving" he said.