chapter 4

they arrived in a world where it was always night time the moon was full tonight as it always was in the abyss. "this is your home world? I thought the underworld would have been more....depressing" Benjamin said. "nope this is pretty much like its own town. welcome to abyss" calliope said "to the east of us is the kingdom of despair separated by the sea of misery and to the west the kingdom of darkness and to the south is the kingdom of lost" "those are...very um..." she laughed a bit "yeah it all has to deal with death basically. c'mon daddy should be expecting us at the palace any minute now".

     They came to a large beautiful gothic style palace in the center of the town "my lovely daughter you've returned" a man in his late 20ties early 30ties greeted them. he had jet black hair and the same green eyes as callie "hello father I've missed you as well" callie said "oh I see you've brought a new friend....and emmet" he said a bit dully as soon as he spotted emmet "hello nefar" emmet said "father this is Benjamin malik my boyfriend" callie said "it is a pleasure to meet you, your highness" Benjamin said "oh please just call me nefar" nefar said. they came to the common room where the maids served them tea and snack "so what brings you to see me dear?' nefar asked "callie hasn't eaten in the past 30 years since she woke up and she's lost the will to eat" emmet said nefar looked at his daughter "love is this true?" He asked "its true papa I don't know, it's like I'm just not in the mood to eat" calliope said. Nefar looked from Callie to Benjamin then smiled knowingly "Benjamin have you drunk from calliope?" He asked "yes" Benjamin answered "and have you recently slept together?" "Papa!!!" Callie blushed a bright red "oh calm down calliope..your chemical balances are changing due to your mating with a vampire. The reason you haven't been eating was because your body was searching for its other half. Oh this is wonderful!" Nefar stood up and called a maid "nenu send out the wedding invitations we plan in 6 months" he said "also prepare for the coronation for I finally have a son. Prince Benjamin Malik".

                       [3 1/2 hours later]

Benjamin and Callie were in the bath house relaxing in the giant private tub/pool "your father was very excited about this" Benjamin said "he's spent years trying to get me to find a suitor but, I refused and went to sleep. But when I met you it's like all my searching stopped, I found what I was looking for" Callie said. Benjamin smiled as he caressed her face "I feel the same way love you're such and amazing beautiful and talented young woman and you make me the happiest man" he said. She smiled and kissed him Benjamin picked her up and pressed her up against the wall. Their kiss turned into a heated one with hair pulling and tugging, Benjamin kissed down her jaw to her neck and bit at her soft spot earning a moan from his red headed lover. Callie gasped as she felt his fangs slip into her neck "b-benny" Benjamin smirked as he slipped inside her "fuck!" Callie pulled on his hair as he thrusted into her "shit Callie...you're so tight" Benjamin moaned, his thrusts became harder and faster driving Callie over the edge as her moans got louder. Without even realizing the marble wall cracked "b-Benjamin! I-I can't.." she was so close Benjamin reached down to play with her cl!t "I know love..just a bit longer" Benjamin said going faster. Callie let out a  shrill scream of pure pleasure as they both reached their orgasms. They sunk to the shallow end of the pool coming down from their sex high "that...was the best sex we've ever had" Callie said "I agree most definitely" Benjamin said kissing her "I love you Benjamin" "and I love you calliope".

"I'm curios emmet why does nefar not like you?" Benjamin asked the three of them were in the garden it was late at night (even though it's always night the moon was out) Callie laughed "yeah I slept with her when I was still human and took her vir...

"I'm curios emmet why does nefar not like you?" Benjamin asked the three of them were in the garden it was late at night (even though it's always night the moon was out) Callie laughed "yeah I slept with her when I was still human and took her virginity. Nefar was NOT happy with that" emmet said. "Yep since then dads been pissy with emmet for the longest. It's cause I'm a daddy's girl and the youngest" she said. "You have siblings?" Benjamin asked "two older twin brothers and an older sister" Callie said. "There you are dear sister" a female voice said causing Callie to groan "speak of the devil here comes the witch. Andromeda! Big sister how nice to see you again" Callie said with a fake smile. "It's been a while little sister. You've been asleep for sometime after father searched for suitors for you". Andromeda said "well not all of us get the luxury of free will and true love. Balthazar is your husband from the arranged marriage right?" Callie said with a slight smirk. The older sibling glared at her "you little haffer. Just like you mother" "at least my mother wasn't a power hungry manipulative conniving treacherous whore who neglected her child and constantly hurt father. Even after he gave her so many chances." Andromeda just glared before storming off "you have different mothers?" Benjamin asked a bit confused "father had 3 wives Claudia was the first andromeda's mother then Beatrice was the second she's the twins mother she was worse than Claudia. The twins are messed up in the head a bit and then there was rosemary my mother, even though she was a demon father said she had a heart so pure. They were in love and he was so happy for once in his life." Callie explained. "What happened to her?" He asked "she was killed by Claudia and Beatrice out of pure jealousy. Father became outraged and imprisoned them in the dungeon, they've been down there for ages". Benjamin hugged her tightly as a few sobs escaped her lips "I'm sorry love that you lost your mother" he said "it's okay. She's in a better place now" she said. "Your mother was an amazing woman and you're the product of that cal" emmet said "thanks em. Let's go to sleep it is pretty late". "Yes! Actual sleep bring on the mojo cal" emmet said causing Callie to roll her eyes "dork you had some human qualities from the first time we slept together years ago" she said emmet scratched the back of his head "oops sorry about that. Night you guys I'm out" he said leaving the two lovers alone. Benjamin and Callie layed in the hammock pulling a quilt over them "goodnight love" Benjamin said "goodnight to you as well benny" Callie said letting sleep consume her.