Chapter 16

Kimberly Jacobs P.O.V

Thomas was standing in the room his hands in his jeans pockets. He looked displeased with the tobacco kidnapper whose name turned out to be Robert. I was thankful to God that he saved me. He saved me by sending Thomas to my rescue.

I quickly stood up from the couch and rushed to Thomas and threw my arms around him embracing him. I don't even fucking know why I did that.

He hugged me back and softly spoke sweet nothings in my ear.

"Robert? Don't fuck this up. Go get a prostitute if you are that horny, you dipshit." Thomas growled and pulled me closer to him. "I'll take it from here, you can go." He nodded his head towards the door and Robert pulled up his pants  shook his head and left us.

"Thank you for saving me. Let's get out of here." I whispered still clinging on his arm. I was scared but for whatever reason I trusted Thomas. I knew him, he knows me after all he was Nicholas's brother - adoptive brother but still a brother after all.

I buttoned up my jeans, wiped my mouth with inside of my white shirt. "Did Nicholas send you here?" I asked; feeling the stinging sensation on my cheek. I received two hard slaps on the same side of my face that was brutal. I could literally feel my face swell up.

"No, let's go." His jaw tightened, and I didn't waste no time in following him.
We got into His truck and he drove at a ridiculous speed.

"Can you wake me up when we get there?" I asked Thomas, I couldn't keep my eyes open for that long. He nodded and switched on the radio.

I thought back to how did I really get here?

That guy was a cab driver for heaven sake, how are people going to be safe if there are lunatics driving around in cabs and snatching up defenseless women? I don't think I'll ever ride in a cab again.

After a long while, the car finally came to a stop. I wasn't sleeping like I thought I would, I just kept thinking of how close I was to getting raped by a filthy lunatic.

"Yo, wake up." Thomas shook me rather roughly. What a gentleman.

I opened my eyes and noticed an unfamiliar house.  The place was huge, it was massive. It looked like it was picked out from Rome and placed here.
I looked around and saw a various of expensive German cars lined up in the drive way.

"Where are we?" I asked, not moving my feet from Thomas's car.

"Carter's place." Then as if I was deprived of air, suddenly everything was closing up on me. Carter? As in Carter the man that has been looking for me? The man that Miguel has been trying to protect me from?

"No, no, no!" I panicked and rushed to go back in Thomas's car but I failed since he had already locked the doors.

"I thought you were on my side. You save me from that rapist and I thought you...I thought..." I couldn't even finish my words. I was losing my mind by the second, nothing made sense now.

"Don't be so dramatic. Carter wants you unharmed and that idiot was going to die if he had forced himself on you. He is my friend and I was sparring his life." Thomas spoke in a very cool and calm tone. Like he just didn't help kidnap me once again. But I went on my own accord, is it still called kidnapping?

"Now move, Carter is probably watching wondering what the fuck we are talking about. Plus I have places to be." He rolled his eyes and came to me and picked me up  threw me over his shoulder. That's when I started screaming and kicking, scratching and biting.

He walked all the way up the drive way, ignoring my screams and protests. My voice suddenly decreased in volume, my throat was dry. My voice was slowly dying. Oh God! Please save me!