I

Eden opened the passenger door to his black Range Rover for me. He was always such a gentlemen. I loved that about him. As I got in the car, and sat down on the black leather seats, I realized that the skirt of my dress slightly rode up, exposing the lace end of my stocking and part of my garter. I didn't pull it down because I know that Eden would like the way it looks.

He put his key in the ignition and pulled onto the main road, heading back home. Frank Sinatra played softly out of his speakers from the CD that I had bought him when we had only been together for a few months. Eden loved all of the greats, just like me. 

"Diner was spectacular." I said looking at him, smiling. 

His green eyes glanced at me and then back at the road. "It was, baby." He placed his hand on my thigh, his fingers getting dangerously close to where I was craving for attention. "I like when we go out; we should do it more often."

I ran my lips over my tongue. "Yeah, we should." I kept my eyes glued to him. He looked quite picturesque with his wrist draped over the steering wheel and red break lights from traffic accasionally lighting up his face. His dark hair was beginning to turn grey, reminding me how much older than me he was. He was everting to me. I would have nothing without him.

"Are you alright, baby?" He aked, not looking at me, but rather at the millions of slowmovimg cars in front of him. 

I noticed that the look on my face probably looked like I was upset and quickly changed it. "Yeah," I looked down at my lap. "I'm fine. Sorry." I said quickly. I hated running what we had, but I found myself doing it quite often. Tonight could have been perfect but I get so emotional it ruins things. 

"Okay. Well if somethings wrong," he looked at me again with his deep eyes, but only for a short moment. "You can tell me." 

I didn't say anything back, not wanting to say the wrong thing. 

The traffic was unusually slow for this time of night. There must have been an accident or something. At this rate we wouldn't be getting home until pretty late. For a while we sat there listening to Frank Sinatra and not talking, but both of us were okay with it. It was a comfortable silence. After a while, he adjusted his hand on my thigh, so he was now touching my pussy with his pointer and middle finger, my panties blocking direct access. 

I sharply inhaled and he looked at me, making sure I was okay with everything. I nodded and he looked back at the road, but his hand was fully focused on me. He gently rubbed my clit through my panties, teasing me. 

"Daddy..." I breathed his rightful name. 

He didn't acknowledge my plea and kept rubbing me. 

I dug my nails into the leather seat. "Daddy please," I needed him. "Please." I said louder, begging for him. 

Finally, he moved the lacy material to the side and incerted two fingers inside of me, pumping back and forth painfully slow. He still used his thumb to massage my clit. He curled his fingers up, hitting my g-spot. My head fell backwards and moans pushed through my lips. "Fuck..." I whispered.

"Do you want more, princess?" He asked quite forcefully, already knowing the answer. 

"Mmhm, yes, Daddy." I whined, panting. 

He stopped pumping, his fingers still inside of me. "Beg for it." He demanded, then removed his fingers and shoved them into my mouth. I tasted myself as I sucked on his fingers. 

My pussy was throbing. I needed him. "Please! Daddy, please!" I practically screamed as soon he decided his hand was in my mouth long enough. 

"Good girl." He shoved three fingers inside of me, pumping faster and harder than he did before, hitting my g-spot every time. " I want to hear you say my name." 

"Daddy!" I called out between breaths. My nails dug deeper into his leather seats. 

He kept going, making a preasure in my lower abdomen grow and grow until I reached my climax. I screamed his name over and over with my head thrown up toward the sky.  When I finished he then put his fingers in his own mouth, cleaning them off. "You tastes so good, my princess." 

I blushed, partly at his comment and partly at the fact that people driving next to us could have seen what just happened. Eden never cared what people saw us do. He would grab my ass and had no problem with having his tongue town my throat when we were somewhere with people all around. But I, on the other hand, found it quite embarrassing. Not that I was ashamed of what we did or of him, but because I didn't want people to see me in that state. It made me look weak and sumbisive. And it's true that I was weak and submissive but I did my best to try and hide it. 

We finally made it home, about an hour and the rest of the Frank Sinatra CD later. When we went to bed I was exhausted, but it felt as if my eyes wouldn't close. Something was bothering me but I couldn't put my finger on it. Eventually I dismissed it and forced my eye shut.

***

Hello, everyone! Thank you for reading my story! It is all kind of rocky now and I appologise for any grammatical or spelling errors (I won't be offended if you point them out, so pleae do). I promise that Marina will appear soon but I just have to build things up right now. Please like and comment and vote! I love you all very much!