Sad Dream

I'm five or four years old. I ride on the back of a bicycle that my mother is peddling. We've been on the road for hours and I'm hot and thirsty. She pulls into an old west town. She stops the bike and gets off. She lifts me off of the back of the bike. I see tears in her eyes. I know what's happening.
    I know exactly what's happening. My mother can't take care of me anymore. I begin crying and begging her to keep me. She cries and says that she can't. I'm on the front porch of an old saloon. Nearby, a young woman sits on a barrel playing the guitar and singing a sad song about losing something dear to you. My mom turns to go back to her bike and leave me stranded, but I call out.
"Wait!!" I'm crying. She turns around. "I...I have so much I want to tell you!"
My mom sadly smiles and says, "Me too.."
And that was that. Nothing else had to be said. We both knew we loved each other. My mother mounted her bike.
"Goodbye.." She whispered sadly, as she rode off into the desert, leaving me with no idea what to do with myself...

That night I woke up with real tears streaming down my face. Usually when I cry in dreams, I wake up and I'm totally fine, but that dream really got to me and made me cry whenever I thought about it...

Thanks to turntableGodtech for giving the inspiration for the making of this book. My inspiration to start this was by reading "Dreams" by turntableGodtech