Park YouTubing

I'm older. I'm in a beautiful park with trees and green grass and concrete pathways. There's a large wide river that cuts through the park and a big bridge for cars stretches over it. I'm on a pathway, with a camera pointed at me. The person holding the camera is one of many people on my crew. A few other people stand behind him and someone else is holding a big boom microphone just out of frame. I'm a very successful youtuber. My channel is devoted to videos of me walking around in nature explaining fun facts and just exploring. I have millions of subscribers and I really enjoy my job.
    I stare at the camera. The cameraman motions to me that the video has started.
    "Hi, guys!" I start off with a simple greeting. "Welcome to the last video of season three of (whatever my show was called)." I force a sad smile. "I honestly don't know what I'm going to do at this point. I might take a break and not do season four for a while. I might start season four next week if I can't think of something else. But I'm also considering changing the direction of my channel. I've had an interest in bugs and insects lately and I might start devoting my time to that. It could be a new show, it could just be a hobby. Comment below on what you think and I'll see ya around!"
    The camera turns off and my crew packs up. They put everything away and we all settle down and just decide to relax at this beautiful park. We are all sitting in lawn chairs staring through the trees at the river.
    Suddenly, a horn sounds. I see a giant golden boat slowly making its way under the bridge. The bustle of conversation in the park ceases. This large Egyptian ship means we are supposed to be quiet (for some reason idk). A young man standing next to me whispers,
    "Should I salute?"
    I whisper back. "No, no what the heck? No." Obviously.