Elizabeth Conner

Omg where do I start... Well happy birthday for starters love. You would be 19 today September 16th along with Tanner aka Mr. Muscles haha. Babe you were the best sister in the world. Lizzy you were always happy and outgoing making sure I had fun when i was with you. you were biologically my half sister but in my heart you are my full sister. I miss you more than anything and would give anything to have you and Tanner back. I miss my dorky twin siblings. You made me laugh when i was sad and always brightened up my day. You were like my sister councilor, i could tell you anything and you would give me the best advice... i wish i was a better sister and maybe you both would have stayed with me... Omg im crying right now...  I still don't understand how you could love pink so much haha you loved it to death. I still cry when i listen to your favorite song The Climb by Miley Cyrus. You were the best damn cheerleader on the planet and always brought that enthusiasm with you wherever you went. I loved watching you play guitar and piano and sing some of your songs. IDK where you put them but i promise i will find them and make them. I love how you gave little kids money to get ice cream when the ice cream truck came around. and how good of a mother you were to Drasten. He is doing fine he is 2 now and is healthy and best friends with Taylor's son Reeden. They are like brothers its so cute.  Cody misses you so much babe. He is such a good dad to Drasten. They sometimes fall asleep together watching The Lion King. Remember that? it was mine and your favorite movie to watch together. We would both cry when Mufasa died and Laugh at how stupid Timon was. I miss that. Omg rememer the time this cute guy came over and told you that you were really pretty. I was trying not to laugh at how red your face got haha. Tanner like totally death glared him after he left. Idk if you saw that or not. I'm gonna hate Easter so much now. You should have picked another day to die if you really had to do it... You are the best sister anyone could ask for... I love you Lizzy. Forever and Always remember?