Heaven Forbid (An auslly pregnancy story)

“Austin, I’ll miss you”’ she whispered in his ear, his strong arms wrapped tightly around her waist. A large limo slowly rode next to them, but they ignored it. He hid his face into her dark curls before pulling away and intertwining his fingers with hers.

“It’ll just be a year. You’ll stay here in college, studying your butt off and working on your new album, and before you know it, I’ll be sitting next to you in class.” He said referring to his second world tour.

A small giggle escaped Ally’s mouth but before she could answer, the limo driver cut her off. “The limo’s ready, sir” he said, adjusting his black suit.

Austin nodded his head, dismissing him.

Her eyes grew watery as she gently ran her fingers through his hair. “Don’t forget us, please”

He smiled weakly at her. “Of course not, Alls. Dez, Trish and You mean the world to me and last night,” Austin walked closer to her, his breath caressing her olive skin. Chills ran down Ally’s spine at the thought of the day before. “Last night was the best night of my life” his voice was crumbling and she knew it.

She pulled him into a hug once again, tears rushing down her face.

“I wish you could go with me,” he mumbled, kissing her gently on the neck.

Ally closed her eyes and took a deep breath. “Please, don’t” she choked out, painfully.

“Sir, your flight will leave in half an hour” interrupted the driver, looking sternly at the watch on his right wrist.

Austin pulled away from the hug and crashed his lips violently into hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck and dreaded the emptiness as he drew his lips away. He softly whipped away her tears with his thumb as he began walking towards the limo.

“See you in a few months,” he assumed, miserably.

She nodded her head and watched him get into the vehicle.

The car window rolled down and Austin reached for her hand, her legs running rapidly and reuniting for a brief moment.

“I LOVE YOU, ALLY DAWSON! I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU…”he continued shouting until he was out of sight.

Ally stared into the distance. “I love you too,” she muttered, beginning to bawl into her hands.

Please, come back.

Don’t leave me.

Not again.

Please, come back.

Ally awoke to the sound of a high pitch cry coming from the room next to her. She fluttered her eyes at the morning sun that traveled through her bright curtains, her feet touching the cold wood. She ran her fingers through her hair and walked hurriedly towards the nursery.

A dark haired baby laid on a large crib, crying aggressively and shaking the blue blanket off him. His hazel eyes opened and closed as tears streamed down his face and his smile was now transformed into a frown.

Ally looked at her baby boy, worriedly and placed him into her arms. “Shh, sweetheart, mommy’s right here,” the twenty year old murmured, her eyes swinging gently in hopes of calming him down. “Shhh, Andy.”

She sat in her rocking chair and sang him her childhood lullaby, the baby falling back to sleep in her arms. Ally smiled at her little one. She loved her son more than anything in the world even though he could be a handful at times. It was the effect of her love for Austin and she couldn’t imagine having anyone else’s baby.

“It’s a shame I didn’t know I was pregnant before you left for tour, Austin” she thought to herself. “And it’s a shame you’ll never know about our baby boy”

She was only 19 when she had learned she was expecting. Her father had fallen into shock and had spent three days in the hospital trying to recuperate. Penny, her mother, fell into tears and lectured her for a few hours before embracing her. Her best friends, Trish and Dez, were also flabbergasted but assured her they’d be by her side. And they all shared the same question; when are you telling Austin?

Day to night they pressured her to tell Austin but she always denied the option. She had always dreamed of forming a family with the love of her life, but she didn’t want to be the cause of the disappointment of all the Austin Moon fans. Even if he came back she’d deny ever laying eyes on him. Ally couldn’t risk heartbreak, she couldn’t risk Austin’s career like that. She couldn’t just walk up to him after ten months and say “Hey, Austin, remember that night before the tour? Oh yeah, I got pregnant and had a baby with you”. He’d faint on her and hate her for the rest of his life.

She sighted and positioned her baby onto the crib again. “I just hope you don’t come back, Austin” she muttered again, feeling the little hair on Andy’s head. “It’ll be the end of your career”

Little did she know Austin was on his way to Miami. On his way to seeing his Ally again, the only thing he could think of during the entire tour. He had called several times but the number had been disconnected. He had written letters but there was no response. He even tried talking to Dez and Trish about her, but they would just say she was busy.

“I’ll finally see you again, Alls,” he smiled to himself. “It’ll be just a surprise for both of us” he leaned back as the airplane made its way towards Austin’s most desirable destination.