chapter 3- the chapter i wrote some time ago nd should've published 3 years ago

Austin smiled widely as he set foot off the plain and onto the place in which he called home. He could see what seemed like a huge huddle of girl jumping up and down, screaming his name as they waved at him from behind all the cops in front of them. Austin chuckled to himself as some body guards helped him make his way into the airport building.

He was surprised when he found only Trish and Dez waiting for him with a sign that read 'Welcome back, Austin'.

Dez was still the same tall guy he always was, but now he wore what seemed more sophisticated clothing.

Trish had grown a bit more after a few months and now she seemed to have a kinder look to her face.

Austin couldn't express how much he had missed them.

''Dez! Trish!" he cried out, suddenly running to them and pulling them into a tight hug. ''I missed you guys!''

Trish smiled and Dez placed his hand on his heart. ''aw, thanks bud''

They did their handshake, when suddenly Austin remembered what had been running through his mind for as long as he knew. ''hey, where's Ally?''

The couple turned to each other, but before they could answer, more screams were heard coming their way.

''Come on, Austin, we should probably get going'' was all Trish said, as they rushed to Dez's car.

Once inside, Austin couldn't stop himself from asking the same question. ''Why isn't Ally here?''

''she's busy,'' responded Dez, staring straight into the road he was now driving into.

Austin sighed. ''I heard she dropped the new album she was working on. I tried calling her about the whole thing, but she never answered. Do you guys know why?''

Trish cleared her throat and began scrolling through her phone. ''nope, not at all. Nada, zero"

''hmm,'' Austin thought out loud. ''She must have a good reason for it. Ally would never give up her singing career for anything''

The rest of the car ride was full stories from all the different places Austin had gone during tour; some were funny, some were horrifying while others were just plain strange. Although he loved the idea of traveling and meeting different people around the world, Austin couldn't get rid of that small speck that always urged him to go back to Miami. He missed his hometown more than he could express.

They arrived at Dez's apartment within a few minutes and Austin was surprised to see how styled his home was. He always knew in secrecy that Dez and Trish would end up together, but he never imagined Trish's personal touch taking over Dez's living room. It was funny in its own way.

''Want something to drink?'' asked Dez, making his way to the kitchen.

Trish turned on the television as Austin shook his head. ''nah, man, I'm okay''

''I'm not!" jumped in Trish, her feet laying on Dez's coffee table and her back leaning on the leather brown couch. ''sweetie, please get me a can of coke''

''you got it, Babe!" screamed back Dez.

Austin turned to Trish with an eyebrow raised. ''Okay, Trish, I know you know about what happened with Ally. I haven't talked to her in months! Did I do something wrong? I mean the break up wasn't so easy for me either but I thought our friendship was stronger than that''

Trish took a deep breath and placed a hand on his shoulder. ''Trust me, Austin. It's not me who should be telling you this.''

Austin growled, throwing his hands in the air, almost hitting a walking Dez. ''It can't be that bad! What's so much of a secret that I can't even know? Ally is my partner and best friend, I have a right''

Dez took a seat next to Trish and handed her a coke. ''Dude, don't stress yourself out over it. Ally will tell you in her own time''

Unexpectedly, the doorbell was heard and the three friends turned to each other in confusion.

''Did you invite someone over?'' asked Trish, rising up from her seat.

Dez shook his head, violently. ''No, of course not''

''I swear if I find out that you're cheating on me…'' Trish roared at him.

She opened the door and Austin almost fell over when he saw a beautiful Ally standing there, flawlessly. Her brown curls had grown past her shoulders and were not just a few inches above her stomach. Her chocolate eyes now had a shine to it that Austin couldn't put his finger on. She wore a tight black shirt that hung onto her waist and blue skinny jeans that made her look curvier. For some reason, Ally was looking even more gorgeous than before.

''Ally,'' he managed to mumble, he could see Dez standing up from the corner of his eyes and Trish looking back and forth at them.

Ally's eyes then connected to his and Austin held back the feeling of running to her and wrapping his arms around the one girl he loved.

''Can I come in?'' she asked Trish, her eyes never leaving Austin's.

Trish nodded her head and Ally entered the apartment.

''Oh, wow! Will you look at the time?'' asked Dez, looking at nothing on his wrist. ''Trish it's time to organize the shoes in my closet''

Trish shot him a glare. ''what are you- ohh, that's right.'' She smiled kindly at them both. ''We'll leave you two alone''

Seconds passed since Dez and Trish had ''left'' to organize the shoes in Dez's closet, and they both still stood there in silence.

Deciding to break the silence, Austin sent her a small smile. ''Ally, you look gorgeous''

Her cheeks turned a light shade of red as she stared down at the floor.

Austin couldn't keep himself anymore, and before he knew it, he was pulling her into a tight hug.

She squeezed back, he had missed the sensation she gave her.

He took a strong sniff of her hair, his nose breathing in everything that reminded him of Ally. Austin was incomplete without her, she was his everything.

Ally suddenly pulled away and cleared her throat. She placed a strand of her dark hair behind her ear and took a deep breath. ''we need to talk''