Chapter 2

We walked for about 10 minutes but it felt like hours for me because I normally go so fast. But when we finally reached the car park there were 3 people and a lot of students. The middle person was a man and had short brown hair and red shades... Oh shit he was the one I bumped into earlier. The woman next to him had medium hair which was white and then the other woman had short red hair. John walked up to them and looked back at me and saw that I wasn't moving "come on I haven't got all day" I looked at him and said "I'm not part of your school trip so I should go" but before I ran off a hand grabbed my wrist and I turned round and saw Bobby with pleading eyes "please come with us willow, I don't want to lose you again" wait a fucking minute. He's a mutant as well isn't he "wait a fucking minute, Bobby are you a mutant?" He looked at me for a minute before nodding slowly. Omg, I thought it was only going to be me, not Bobby or Ronnie. Wait a minute where is Ronnie. "Fine" I mumbled to him. His expressions turned to joy and dragged me over to John and rogue, who were next to the three people I saw "who is this Bobby?" The white haired woman asked. "This is Willow, my sister that was taken away from me, can we please take her to the mansion" Bobby pleaded. The three people discussed for a moment then turned around and said "sure, she is more than welcome to join the school" we walked onto the school bus and tried to go to the back without anyone noticing but when I got on the bus all eyes where on me. Oh shit I started to panic and John looked at me and said "hey, this isn't a fucking zoo you know" then everyone carried on their convocations. As I was on my way to the back someone tripped me up and I closed my eyes waiting to hit the floor but nothing happened, I looked up to see John lifting me up and glaring at the girl who just tripped me up. I dragged John to the back and we all sat down, I reached into my bag and took out my earplugs and phone and put my music on full blast. After a while I started to feel sleepy, I looked over to Bobby who was asleep and so was rogue then I looked to see John still awake and fiddling with his lighter "you sleepy?" He asked, I nodded and he said "rest on my shoulder, I won't mind" I mumbled a quick thanks and laid my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me further to him and warmed me up with his warm core and I fell asleep instantly. I woke up a while later to someone moving me then picking me up then walking off, my anxiety was about to kick in but then all the events that had just previously happened replayed in my head and I calmed myself down and opened my eyes to see someone's chest then hearing "are you sure you don't want me to carry her John, she is my twin after all" so John was carrying me then "no I'm fine, I don't want to wake her" and then I heard Bobby walk off "I know your awake willow" John said out of nowhere and I shat myself. He laughed and I said "I'll walk if you want" "wasn't saying that" he stated and then we had about a ten minute silence then I said out of the blue "you can call me wills or will if you want, well that's what all my friends call me anyway" "ok, can I ask you something?" He asked "yea sure" I said "why did you run away from Bobby and your family?" I looked at him and debated if I should tell him and thought oh fuck it he was going to find out anyway "I didn't run away I was kidnapped by the brotherhood and tortured for 3 years by magneto and then when I was 10 I had enough of it and I escaped and I've been on the run ever since and I didn't go back because I couldn't risk Bobby or any of my family getting hurt or killed by magneto" I explained. John looked at me with worry and then said "I didn't think I would get that answer I thought I was going to get 'my parents kicked me out' or 'I wanted to leave'" I shook my head and he took me into the school and lead me to a room that said 'Charles Xavier headmaster' John knocked and waited then the door opened by itself and I shited myself and John started to laugh and let me down and we walked into the office.