Chapter 5

When we saw Jean and Scott we climbed into the car and saw all the boys sitting on the back row so all of us just sat in front of them and Jean and Scott climbed into the car and started driving away

When we got back to the mansion me, Rogue and Kitty all ran to mine and Rogues room and shut the door and put the chest onto the desk and we looked through everything we had brought. Then we heard a knock on the door and Rogue answered it to all the boys and they walked in "hey beautiful" John said to me while kissing me on the cheek and sitting down on my bed with Bobby and Piotr and kitty said "oh I have an idea, all 3 of us should do a fashion show for them" me and Rogue shook our heads quickly and I said "no way kitty, you know I have an issue about my body so hell no, I ain't. You can but I'm not" and Rogue agreed with me and Kitty eyes widened while she remembered "sorry I forgot" she apologised "it's ok Kitty" I said and then Bobby looked at the time and said "you don't have time anyway we have training in half an hour so we should go and get changed" then they walked out the room and John winked at me and walked out. Kitty ran through the walls to her room to put on her suit and I looked at rogue and said "I'm not in the Same class am I" she looked at me with sad eyes and said "I'm afraid not Will but you have training tomorrow in the danger room and the professor said if you got through that and you were good enough he would move you to ours" I looked at her and thought so they think I'm not good enough to be with them ok. Whatever and then rogue came out the bathroom with her suit on and jogged out not saying a word and then something was hit over my head and I blacked out.

Time skip to 15 minutes later
I woke up the professor saying through the speakers "for this lesson today you are going to work on your saving and we specially picked this one victim that you all know very well..... It's Willow" and then I saw me being dangled from the ceiling and then a lot of robots coming out and they all started to fight them "XAVIER I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME...I SWEAR TO GOD THAT I AM GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE" nothing. Seriously. SERIOUSLY. Ok whatever. Then a robot came towards me and tried to grab me but then it froze and Bobby grabbed me and we both was on his icy road running away from the robots "I've got her Xavier no what" Bobby said while guiding the ice road to the others "now you need to all protect her and make sure you all come out but she can not have one scratch on her or else you fail" xavier said and then it went quiet Bobby guided the ice road down and took me to the others and said "kitty, Rogue you two need to be closest to her and make sure you get her through the walls kitty and we will hold them off as best as we can" I looked at them and said "no can do Bobby I'm not having me 3 best friends, my twin and my boyfriend making sure I get out when you lot can get really hurt, I am not having it" Bobby nodded at kitty and kitty said "I'm sorry Will" and then Rogue and John swapped places and John put me over his shoulder "John Allerdyce put me down now" I kicked and screamed but not to hard so that I didn't hurt him and then xavier said in my head you all need to cross the finish line, this is also a test for you willow. You need to make sure no one gets left behind and then it went silent "we're family and family means no one gets left behind" kitty and John looked at me before sighing and turning around and put me down and I used my super speed to get to them in less than a second and grabbed rogue and ran with her to the wall and phased through it and dropped her off. I phased back through and grabbed Piotr and did the same with Bobby and ran back to go and get John and kitty but the looked up at the robots and then I thought those look really familiar and then thought oh shit no. Please not again please don't say they are sentinels I grabbed both of their hands and ran them through the wall and Xavier said "all robots must be destroyed" I looked at everyone and said "sorry for disobeying" and ran through the wall and walked slowly up to the sentinel and phased through it and grabbed his heart and phased back through and my vision started to get blurry for using my Powers to much and dropped the heart on the ground and passed out. The last thing I saw was kitty phasing through and running to me.