Chapter 3

I jumped about ten feet in the air and Bobby and john chuckled. We walked in and saw a bald man in a wheelchair and he spoke up "hello willow my name is Charles Xavier and i am the headmaster of this school and the leader of the X-Men here. I understand that you are Bobby's twin sister but i cant put you two on the same schedule but I will put you on the same schedule as Mr. Allerdyce though, will that be ok for you?" Charles asked. I nodded and he gave me my schedule and all my books I needed and told me I was sharing a room with Rogue witch was right across john and Bobby's room score. NO Willow you can't fall in love with John you've only just met him and I'm already falling for him. Oh john allerdyce what do you do to me. Ermm miss Drake I can hear you I heard Charles say in my mind ohy god I am so sorry professor but I ask you one thing I asked shoot away he said please please don't tell him I said I wouldn't do that anyway willow he said thank you I said and we ended the conversation at that. There was a knock at the door and Rogue walked in and said "professor you wanted to see me" "oh yes can you show Willow to you room because you are sharing your room with her" Charles explained. Rogue squelch and hugged me but didn't touch me. I should ask her about that later and her gloves. She grabbed my hand with her gloved one and ran with me out the professors office down alot of corridors into a room and she led me into the room and let go of my hand "Rogue?" I asked "yea" she replied "why don't you touch people and wear gloves, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to" i said. She looked at me then said "my mutation is if I touch people I absorb their powers and hurt them and I don't want to hurt anyone, especially you and Bobby because you are one of the greatest friends I've had in years and I've only just met you and Bobby is my boyfriend and I love him too much" I nodded and we sat down and then I put all my books down and she asked "is that the only clothes you have?" I nodded and she smiled and said "well then tomorrow me and you can go shopping" I nodded and she smiled and then we heard a knock against our door. Rogue walked to the door and opened it to see Bobby and John. They walked in and bobby hugged me and hugged rogue gently and John nodded at rogue and hugged me omg does this mean something. Shut the fuck up willow what have you said before ok I need to agree with the brain. Rogue explained to Bobby and John that we were going on a shopping trip tomorrow and another girl called kitty was coming then Bobby asked "can me, John and Piotr come then?" Me and rogue looked at each other and nodded and the boys first bumped ten air while me and rogue laughed "right we should get back to our rooms, bye babe, bye will" bobby said and walked out with John close behind we shut the door and rogue said "what is going on between you and John" I looked at her and gave her a look of 'seriously I don't think so' "oh come on you clearly like him and he clearly likes you" I brushed it off and said "we can talk about this when shopping with this kitty girl" she gave me a look of 'you better' "what I don't want to miss kitty out do I" I said and laughed at Rogue's realising face and lied down and fell asleep quickly.