Chapter14:Awake

Islac pov~
I heard her voice. I felt her skin touch mines and her plump lips kiss my forehead. I felt myself slowly waken . The bright light made a groan escape my mouth before I open them again. I looked around the room searching for Izzy to end up finding Jonah staring at me. "Your awake." I sighed moving up a little bit. The tall man wearing a long white trench coat with a name on it and a clip board in his arms.   "Islac jovovich." I look at him waiting for what he about to say. "Okaaay, you were shot in the chest, you will be sore pass couple of days. We put you on pain medication." I already know about the Who situation when your shot. I've been shot four times before. After the doctor say whatever he had to say he left the room closing the door behind him. "Whoever shot you had a good angle. Ether they was on top of a damn house to do that shit. Couldn't hit you from the angle of the tree. This shooter had used a 347 rifle.." I was pissed. Whoever tried to assassinate me, failed. "Question is, why does he want to kill you and what for?" That's a good question. When I find the bastard I will make sure every damn limb in his body broken. "Keep searching. There has to be something." He nod getting up walking out the door. This motherfucker, is now a dead mother fucker.