Chapter21:Take me..

A/N I am so sorry I haven't updated in two days I've been going to a lot of lgbt centers for me to make friends that's in my community but I got y'all! Also I mad 1k on Little annoying angel! I'm happy and I do appreciate y'all who reads my story!

Izzy pov~
Islac been distant from me.. Every since he found me, he doesn't look at me. Not even touch my hands and be a self centered asshole.. I miss him though. I heard sniffling and things being knocked down in my room. I couldn't help but open my eyes lowly as I could for him not to see me awake. He was on his knees near the window with the light of the moon on him. I slowly got up and tip toes over to him touching his shoulder, startling him a little. "Did I awake you? Go back to sleep." I sigh and sat  in front of him. "Islac why are you acting this way?" He just stared at me with the look of sadness and failure. "I almost lost you." I knew what he meant by it. He didn't loose me though, isn't that what matters? "But you didn't. I'm still right here.. In front of you." He shook his head like a child taking a sip of the vodka. Great, he drunk. "No, I let him hurt you." I took the bottle from his mouth and put it far from his reach. "Islac you saved me from him almost killing me. You got there on time." I saw the stream of tears falling on his face and some of his hair sticking to it. "But I didn't get there soon enough! Look at you Izzy! If I was on time I couldn't be saved you from getting hurt before! Why do you care if I'm distant!?" I couldn't help the tears to fall out my eyes.  I looked in his eyes and held his hand. "Because I love you and I don't wanna loose you. Not again Islac." We stared at each other that felt like it been ten minutes. He head moved down to my face latching his lips on mine. He pulled away to look at me and caress my cheek. "Why do you always gotta make me bitch made?" I chuckled while wiping both our tears away. "Because you love me and do whatever I say." He raised a eyebrow looking very curious. "And what will I do?" I pulled him closer as possible. "Take me."

A/N cliff hanger!!!! Nah I'm not gonna do y'all like that 😂)

Islac pov~
I attacked her with my lips in her neck smelling her beautiful scent go through my nose. I picked her up sitting her on my lap  while I sat on the bed still kissing her neck. I growled into her ears as she started to move herself back and forth on me. I got up dropping her on the bed hearing a "omfph" come from her mouth. I grabbed the long shirt taking it off of her the ripping her panties. I licked my lips looking for at the butterball naked beautiful women I spending my whole life with on the bed.  I took my shorts and shirt off getting on top of her..

3 hours into having Jungle sex~

Few minutes i felt myself ready to climax. "Im gonna, Im gonna cummm!" I shouted. "Oooooh Izzy." he panted back, breathlessly. We both came at the same time and I threw my head back onto the pillows in pure pleasure. He took himself out of me and laid me under the covers Then he got in and kissed me on my cheek. "You are amazing" i whispered. He simply gave me a cheeky smile, then whispered "i love you"
"i love you too."