Ch.1 Land Ahoy!

Chapter One

With an extensive journey on a boat with twenty-five men it tends to get unexciting within the first few starting days. There is absolutely not a thing to do - except count how many times the crew gets sea sick and goes over the ship to release the very few contents of their stomach, since you are surrounded by water that stretches on for miles and miles.

Walking out of my living quarters and onto the deck where many of the crew was mindlessly rambling around, they were actually more of gallivanting around but who am I to have a say. Quickly I followed a set of steps that lead towards the poop deck and helm.

Standing tall and gripping at the wheel with a sheer force was a man who could cause you to jump straight out of your trousers. This frightening man is the Captain, but to me he is also known as my eldest brother, Liam Jones. "Liam where in the blimey world are we? It has nearly been sixteen days since we have left in conquest upon the Kings wishes."

With a glance at me and a small chuckle he responded with, "I see that you are quite knackered Janelle."

Before I was able to give a retort another masculine voice interrupted me. "Now, now, sister you must keep your pecker up. I assume that we are close to-"

"Land ahoy! Land ahoy Captain!"

"Codswallop," I muttered. Even with doubt I snapped my head in the direction of the apparent land and truly behold, land was up a head. With a grin to his face Killian patted my back and walked away speaking in an undertone to himself, "That one, always doubting everything so easily."

Half the crew anchored the ship close enough to shore while the other half placed a small rowboat down.

"Killian and Janelle will be coming along with me in search of the Kings orders so Mr.Smee will be in charge. When I come back my ship better not be in a shambolic mess." Liam ordered as he descended down towards the rowboat with us following in suit.

With Killian and Liam rowing we shortly arrived onto the shore and both of the men had gotten out of the rowboat leaving me inside without a second thought, proper etiquette of a gentleman. Brushing off their gestures I decided to take in the gobsmacking scenery around me of uncommon trees, flowers, and rocky hills. Pondering if I should stay in the rowboat or walk, I got up and headed towards my two brothers.

"What exactly does the King have to find on this island?" Killian questioned. Holding up an envelope Davy began to unravel it and muttered, "Plant." Even with the distance between us I was still able to hear the conversation.

"We journeyed across the realms to find a. . .bloody plant?" A little madness clearly evident in my voice but from just the thought of having to retrieve a sole plant when there are quantity amounts around the land back home! Giving a glare in my direction Liam commented, "Our sources say that it's magical, potent enough to heal any injury."

"We wouldn't have to bury another sailor at sea again." Killian and I said at the same time.

"Now you both understand the importance of our mission."

"Are you three lost, you look lost to me." The men pulled out their sword and turned around in one swift movement while I on the other hand turned around leisurely. A boy possibly the same age as me stood at a towering height, smirk on face, green tattered coat, belt around his waist, with a pair of green trousers, he looked rather devilish but at the same time quite ravishing.

"Identify your self boy." Davy commanded.

"I am Peter Pan, I live here. Who are you?" He motioned to the three of us.