Chapter one

*Taylors pov*

"Taylor, we need to talk....."

"Ok... is everything ok?" I kinda mumbled those words trying not to act like I was scared.

"Actually it's not... I just don't think this is ganna work out, I'm sorry Taylor but we are done. I just really need some space rn."

You look at him like he didn't say anything. You try to say something but nothing comes out. You scwerm around trying to move but you cant. You felt like a 100 pound weight just got put on your chest. You eventually wake up from that horror and your older brother, Chase, was holding you, rocking back and forth. "It's ganna be ok!" He says in a little whisper "everything is ganna be alright." He lays you back down, noticing that you fell back to sleep.
------------------------------------------------------
You wake up the next morning feeling tears run down your cheek. You quickly wipe them while looking at the time.

"Oh crap! Im ganna be late for school!"

It's your first time back to school in a month and people are talking about this new kid that is supposed to be there today, all over facebook.

You've been on vacation to see your grandma in America. It felt good to be back home with your aunt and brother. Plus going back to school to see your best friends, Danielle and Cassidy. They were very well known around school. Everyone knew who they were. You were just the one who didn't stick out to people, preferably the no body. And not to mention the one who gets bullied by Ashley and her little peasants. That was the one thing that was kinda holding you back from being happy to go back.

After you think about how the day is ganna go, you get up and get in the shower. After that you get dressed. You wore some ripped, high waisted, skinny jeans, a white spaghetti strap crock top, and some Nikes. Just a topical look for you.

You put on some light eyeshadow that you could barely see, and some mascara. As you go to check the time you hear a voice from down stairs yell, "hurry up Taylor if you want a ride. Your ganna be late!" "I'm coming Chase! Give me a minute." I hollered back down while brushing my hair, clipping a piece back with a Bobby pin. "I'll be in the car." He replied with a little inpatient tone in his vioce. I quickly brushed my teeth, grabbed my phone and backpack, went down hugged my aunt and went to the car. As we arrived at school I text Danielle telling her I was here.

Me: hey dani! I'm here. Where are you?

Me: hello? Dani you there?

As i went to get out the car I heard a whole bunch of girls screaming from a distance inside the school. I thanked Chase for the ride and began to walk toward the school, putting my phone in my back pocket.

As i got closer to the school and opened the door the screaming got louder. It sounded like it was getting closer but I didn't pay any attention to it while I was reading this paper I wrote for history, walking down the hall.

I went to look up, and as soon I did I got bumped into by this tall blonde hair, blue eyed person. He looked familiar but I couldn't really make out who he was bc he caught me before I fell and quickly pulled me to the side, hiding behind the lockers.

My back was against the lockers, looking into his eyes and his hand pushing up against the locker right next to my ear while watching as the running, screaming girls ran past, not noticing us. He hasnt looked at me yet. And right there! It popped in my head. I knew who he was! It was Luke! LUKE FRICKEN HEMMINGS!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. I know that this chapter might be a little short but this is my first book and I'm kinda liking it. It kinda sucks tho. Well I'm ganna think of the next chapter. I kinda have a idea in my head. Hope you enjoy!

《Byeeeee》