Chapter two

*Taylor's pov*

I couldn't believe that my ex boyfriend was in front of my eyes again! I mean it felt good to see him again. Looking into his bright blue eyes, getting lost in them as the screaming faded.

He finally looked at me as he said, "Hi. Sorry, my name is luke......" as I slipped out from under his arm.

*Luke's pov*

As I looked down saying, "Hi. Sorry, my name is luke......." I saw those amazing hazel, green eyes and beautiful long brown hair and I admediatly recognized her.

It was the same girl I fell in love with almost a year ago. It was 10 months 5 weeks and 3 days sense I broke up with her. I counted every day bc everyday I hurt not being able to look into her eyes and tell her I love her. Not being able to hold her in my arms. And most importantly not being about to feel her head on my chest while she giggled bc I was playing with her hair. Idk why I broke up with her. I lied to her saying that I needed space but that's not what I wanted.

I wanted her.....

She slipped under my arm and started to walk off as I grabbed her arm. And pulled her back.

*Taylor's pov*

I tried to walk away as quick as I could but a strong hand grabbed me and yanked me back up against the locker.

"Ow" I said rubbing my arm

"Sorry, I just didn't want you to leave right yet." He said in his Australian accent.

"Why?" I asked kinds snotty. I just wanted to go to my locker so I could read all the sticky notes on it and get my books and head to my next class.

I could see him tense up. He was moving his lip rig around with his tongue so I could tell he was nervous.

"I-I missed you, Taylor. I really have." His nervous self spatted out.

"Oh.. you know, it's funny how you dream about the person you love braking up with you then like a couple months later show up as the new kid at your school, bumping into you making you almost fall then say how he missed you. Not to mention that it wasn't a dream. That was really happening and not to mention how you hurt so much when he left you and still do till this day. Funny eh? How do you have the nerve to do that to me Luke!? I am so like scared right now. I honestly don't know what to say other than F*** off." I said as I started to walk backwards toward my locker, feeling a tear fall from me cheek.

He watched me turn back around and walk into my locker bay area.

Once I got to my locker I saw

"Your so ugly"

"Why you still here."

" Your fat! Go on a diet. Oh wait nothing can help you bc your just naturally like that."

" worth less piece of crap. No wonder your still single. No one could love your fat a$$."

"You don't look good in that outfit. Go change into your little scronny looking pieces of cloths you have."

As I look to my left I saw Ashley and all her friends laughing at me. Then they stopped as I looked to my right and saw Luke reading the last note. They all started to like freak as they saw him.

"Omg Luke! Your actually in my school!" One girl said then she fainted. Two others went down to help her up as Ashley said, "How come your standing next to that ugly loser when you could be standing next to me?!"

I admedietly reply, "Maybe bc he goes for girls like me who actually have a heart and a good personality and doesn't try to ruin people's lives like you!"