chapter three

(A/N) it will always be in Taylor's pov unless I change it.
------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the tight grip Luke had with his arm around me. I opened an eye to see the sun shinning through the window. I thought it would be nice to take a shower. I take a shower almost every morning because I don't like feeling dirty.

I slowly slipped out of his grip, grabbed another shirt of his and my skinny jeans as I walked into the bathroom that was connected to his bedroom.

I hopped in and out. As I got dressed I came out to Luke sitting on the floor, head in his hands sobbing. I quickly ran to him putting him in my arms. "Baby what's wrong!?" I was so scared he was ganna leave me again.  "I woke up and you weren't in my arms so I thought that was a sign you didn't want to be with me." The sound of his crying, Australian, vioce, saying those words made me want to cry. "Listen, Im not going no where anytime soon. I'm staying right here with you. Your the one that I love and have loved sense we first started dating. I promise you, I'm not leaving. EVER!" As I said those words, I realised I have fallen for him again. I had fallen hard. I wasn't letting go that quick.

He cried in my arms for about a good 5 minutes. I felt so bad that I took him downstairs and started to make pancakes and of course, as I am making them I hear voices coming from the stair case, "FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD"

I giggled while putting a pancake on a plate. And putting it on the table for the boys to fight over who wanted the first one.

I felt tight arms around me while I mixed some more pancake mix. I turned around putting my arms around Luke's neck telling him to read the apron. It read "don't forget to kiss the cook." He laughed while giving me a quick peck on the lips.

While i let go of his neck, i heard my phone buzz from the counter. It was Danielle.

Dani: Hey, so i had a dream about Ashton, Lukes friend...

Me: And.......

Dani: I think i like him...

Me: OMG!!!! DANI! ARE YOU SERIOUS? OMG YOU HAVE TO TELL HIM! HE MIGHT LIKE YOU TOO. DO YOU WANT ME TO ASK HIM? OK ILL ASK HIM. What  if he says he likes you too?!?  Ooooo I can see you guys going out! Oh even your wedding! It would be perfect.

I put my phone down because the message was taking forever to send. I heard Ashton walk in "why you like screaming?!" The words slipped out.. "Because Danielle likes you!!!!" my phone buzzed. It was Danielle, again. I dont know how im going to tell her.

Dani: OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOO. Don't say anything to anyone not even Luke.

Me: ok I gtg bye

Dani: ok see you tomorrow at school. Bye

I set my phone back down and looked up. Ashton's  cheeks were red. "She does?" He said while rubbing his neck. "I like her too...."

My jaw dropped as everyone else walked in. "OMG YOU DO!? YASSSSSSS!!!"

"Calm down pumpkin!" Luke said rubbing my shoulders.

"You can't tell anyone I said anything, not even her!" My body was shaking.  Luckily I had Luke to rub my back to calm me down.

"We wont" the boys said in-sync.
------------------------------------------------------
After we ate, we decided to go out side. So we bundled up in warm cloths and walked outside.

Luke, Calem, and Micheal were holding Ashton in the air teasing him about liking Danielle.

"Put me down!" Shouted Ashton.

I made 3 snow balls and through them at all the 3 boys. They dropped Ashton. "Oh we are ganna play that game?!" Luke said while wipping the snow off him.

I grabbed more snow and through it at him. All the boys started chasing me. We ran around the yard when Luke finally caught me and tackled me. He was on top of me. "Finally!" He said in an evil voice.

"Took you long enough Hemmings" I said with a smile.

He locked our lips together while he grabbed snow and was about to put it down my shirt when Ashton pushed him off. He grabbed snow and shoved it in Luke's face.

"HAHAHA" the rest of us laughed.
"I'll get you tonight Tompson" Luke said with a little grin on his face.

After everyone went inside, me and Luke went to the bedroom. He got into the shower as I changed. I could hear him singing. He was reallllllly good. He got out and got dressed.

"Is that my shirt?" Luke asked and smiled.

"Yup" I popped the 'p'.

He chuckled and jumped on his back next to where I was laying.

I hopped on him, sitting up. My legs on the bed around his torso.
"Why is that funny?" I asked.

He just smiled. No answer. I rolled my eyes with a smile and got off him, laying back down in his arms. He kissed my head and next thing I know, I was out cold.  But before I was fully asleep he pulled me close and said "I'll wake you up in an hour so me and you could go out for dinner." I just nodded. Falling into a deep sleep.

An alarm went off.

I woke up, not in Luke's arms. I rolled over and saw a note on the night stand. It read, "good after noon my princess. Wear something nice. I'll be in the living room waiting. Love you."

I smiled and got up and got a blue dress on that went a little past my knees and a Jean jacket for over top of it. It was sitting on the bottom of the bed. Oh I couldn't forget the shorts underneath. I can't wear a dress without shorts underneath.

I went down stairs and say Luke sitting on the couch looking at his phone. He was wear a black shirt with some really nice jeans.
"What you looking at?" I chuckled a little

He looked up and his eyes widened. "You look amazing!" He said standing up walking over to me putting his hand around me, hugging me. "You good too!" A smile appeared on mine and his face.

We drove a little then finally got to the restaurant. It was really fancy. We went inside, sat down, and ordered. He got a burger and I got pasta. After we ate we got the check. He grabbed it before I could.

"Luke, you don't have to." I said kinda concerned

"Your right. I don't have to, but I want to." He said with a smile. I  chuckled and we got up to leave.

The restaurant was right along a little beach. "Can we take a little walk?" I asked. He nodded. I took my shoes off half way through our walk. The sun was just setting.  We stood hand in hand, my head on his shoulder, looking at the sun set. It couldn't have been any better.

After he took me home, because we had school the next, he walked me to the door.

"Thank you luke. I had an amazing time with you!"

A smiled plastered over his face while he kissed my head. "I did too" he whispered. I kissed his cheek and went inside. I walked up to my room, got changed and saw I got a message.

Luke: good night baby. Ily<3

Me: Ily2<3

Shortly after that I fell asleep. A perfect end to a perfect day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked it!

《Byeeeee》