The Confession

-Rarity POV-

I walk into the library by 6:00 PM, carrying light blue and purple sleeping bags and pillows. I can tell by her face that Fluttershy is extremely nervous. I don't know why she would be, though.

"Fluttershy, darling, why are you so nervous?" I ask, staring at her beautiful turquoise blue eyes and gorgeous pink hair.

"Um.....I...uh...." she stutters, her face a bright red.

Oh my Celestia, I can't stop thinking about Fluttershy. She's just too adorable!

Anyways, Twilight walks into the room, and we all quiet down.

"Welcome, girls, welcome. You all know what it is time for." She says, smiling.

"Truth Or Dare!" we all say at once.

Fluttershy still looks nervous about something. But what could possibly make her this nervous?

-Twilight POV-

I look over at Fluttershy, and I can tell she's nervous about something. I smirk, knowing exactly who was going first.

"Fluttershy, truth or dare?" I ask.

"D-D-Dare." Fluttershy squeaks out, hiding behind her hands.

I smirk. "Tell us your crush." I reply.

Fluttershy's face grows even redder, if that was even possible.

"R-R-Rarity." she admits, looking at Rarity.

Rarity starts blushing at that statement. I know that I should ask her next.

"Rarity, truth or dare?"

"Dare." she replies, her cheeks dusting a light pink.

"Tell us your crush."

-Rarity POV-

I hear Twilight say that, and I start blushing madly. I can't take it, and run out of the room. I can hear Twilight going after me, but I need to be alone right now. I decide instead to come back, still not admitting my crush.

"Well, darlings, I'm.....not comfortable with answering that." I say, chuckling nervously.

Twilight smiles. "That's okay." she replies.

I can't help but keep looking over at Fluttershy. Her face is red as a tomato. She's so cute!

A/N What do you guys think of this?

Please let me know in the comments below!

Have a good day!

~Admin Deanna~