The First Date

~Rarity POV~

The next morning, after the sleepover, I can hear Fluttershy snoring lightly next to me. She's just so adorable! I gently nudge her, wanting her to wake up. She slowly opens her eyes, sitting up.

"Fluttershy, darling, there's something I want to ask you." I say, lightly blushing.

"What is it?" Fluttershy asks, blushing as well.

"Would you like to come over to the boutique later today?" I ask.

Fluttershy nods in reply, her face slowly getting redder.

I smile. I get out of my sleeping bag, picking it up and rolling it up.

"When the others wake up, tell them I left early, okay?"

Fluttershy nods.

I sneak around my friends, quietly opening the door and closing it behind me.

I run back to the boutique, putting my sleeping bag in my bedroom. I run upstairs, pulling out a big bag of makeup. I pick out a small tube of red lipstick and apply it to my lips, rubbing them together. I pull out the mascara and put it on, looking in the mirror as I do so. I then pull out the eyeshadow and pick out a nice blue, putting on the eye makeup.

After putting on my makeup, I go to my closet and open it, picking out a cute blue dress with diamonds on the hem, blue flats, and blue sunglasses and put them on.

The clock rings 3:00 PM, and I know that Fluttershy is about to be here. Right on schedule, I hear the doorbell ring. I open it, and Fluttershy is standing there, wearing a gorgeous, gorgeous red gown with white butterflies on it, and red flats and white bunny ears to match. She looks so kawaii!

Fluttershy looks so breathtaking. I squeal inside, staring at her.

"You look so gorgeous, darling, absolutely gorgeous!" I say.

Fluttershy squeaks. "T- Thanks." She whispers, giving a slight smile.

"No problem." I whisper in her ear, kissing her cheek lightly.

Fluttershy blushes, giving me a peck on the cheek.

I smile, hugging her. She hugs me back, whispering in my ear,

"I love you."

On the inside, I squeal. On the outside, I blush, smiling at Fluttershy.

We go into my room and snuggle under the covers, watching a scary movie titled, "It Follows Me."

Fluttershy gets scared and curls up closer to me, her arms wrapped around my neck.

We continue watching the movie until it ends. I flip through the channels until I find a comedy titled, "Nine Lives."

There is one part that was sad, and Fluttershy starts sobbing. I comfort her, grabbing a couple tissues and wiping her tears.

By the time the credits roll, Fluttershy is asleep next to me, snoring lightly. Pretty soon, I fall asleep too, cuddling my angel bunny.