Chapter 11.5 •Poppin' The Second Cherry•

Chapter 11. 5 •Poppin' The Second Cherry• MATURE CONTENT

A/n Warning: people that don't like mature content, this is not for you. Not reading this will not take anything away from the story so it's all up to you. Carry on.

He then leaned in to bring his lips to my ear, "And when I take you-", he jerked his head so he was staring into my eyes, "You're wet", he voiced his realisation. His voice was so seductive it made me wetter. He then smirked at me. I so hated him. 

His lips met mine once again but this kiss was different. It wasn't as rough as before but more passionate. My hands made their way up to wrap themselves around his neck bringing him closer. I know what would happen if we didn't stop but I couldn't find it in me to do so. I really wanted him.

I bit his bottom lip softly and tugged on it earning a groan from him. I started to unbutton his shirt then slid it down his shoulders as he was still feasting on my lips.

I reached for his belt as he kissed my bare shoulder and his hands trailed down my bum to reach the bottom of the towel. He started sliding his hand between my legs until his fingers brushed my opening gently as he started stroking me from behind.

My knees almost gave in when he found my clït. I moaned at that. Successfully undoing is pants I let them slide down his legs. Luke ripped the towel from my body exposing my nakedness to his eyes which were filled with undeniable lust.

My senses were elsewhere.

He lifted me into his arms and gently placed me on my bed. He hovered over me brushing the stray hairs from my face. "Let me take care of you", he whispered. I nodded shyly then brought his lips to mine.

Luke unlatched our lips then went to my breasts. I gasped as he took my left nipple into his mouth swirling it around with his tongue. He nibbled and sucked as his other hand massaged the twin.

He started going lower kissing down to my stomach. He pulled me to the end of the bed then went of his knees.

My eyes went wide realising what he was about to do. I felt self conscious since I've never had that done to me before and having my legs spread giving Luke a very good view of my cûnt is-

"Ahhhhh", I moaned loudly trying to sit up but Luke's hand held me down as he looked me straight in the eyes as his tongue came in contact with me. The flick of his tongue against my clït is driving me crazy. He started sucking on it making my whole body trembled. The room was filled with my chain of moans and whimpers.

Luke licked my center lapping his tongue above my folds. The pressure in my lower stomach was building and Luke was killing me. He replaced his tongue with a finger then he started pumping it in and out of me making me whither in pleasure even more. I realise he was wilfully teasing me with my own orgasm. Bringing me close enough just to withdraw bringing me right back to square one.

He then got up from between my legs. He took a packet from his pants pocket and I raised an eyebrow at him making him smile innocently and shrugged.

Rolling the condom onto his shaft he lined himself up with my entrance. Excruciatingly slow, he penetrated me stretching me out. My walls contracted around him making him groan. A few more inches he was all the way in. It took me a while to get use to his size but I did eventually.

Each thrust he made brought me to heaven. He rotated his hips while pounding into me. My moans were mixed with his groans as my body was relishing the pleasure.

Not even my first time was as fantastic as this. Luke was clearly experienced in pleasing women.

He pulled out flipping me on my stomach. I arched my back putting my ãss in the air. Luke slammed into me and I jerked in surprise. My eyes rolled back as this position let him go deeper. I was high on the pleasure he was giving me.

Luke gripped my hips tightly and his thrusts became feral which indicated that he was close. I was also close with my third orgasm.

Shortly after, he met his climax as I did mine. He pulled out and slid off the condom disposing it into my bedside waste bin.

He collapsed beside me sighing loudly. Pulling the sheets up to cover myself we laid there in silence. I don't know if it was good or bad. Was he regretting it? I thought I would but to be honest it was amazing and I most definitely don't.

Luke turned his head to face me. We stared at each other, neither of us uttering a word. He then reached behind my head and clutched a hand full of my hair. He brought my face closer to his then kissed my lips gently then whispered:

"Mine".

•••

Ehhh, my first sex scene. I think it's bad...

Oh well ✌✌