Chapter 25 *Luke*

Chapter 25 *Luke*

She's been gone for ten minutes and it's five minutes until the show. I made my way towards the bathroom only to find the door open. I stopped in my tracks when I saw a twisted table and a vase lying carelessly on the floor.

I knew in my heart that it couldn't be a coincidence and panic started to set in. I was still in denial. I checked all the rooms in that hallway but she was nowhere.

I dialed her number about five times before stopping seeing as my calls were all going to voicemail. I tried one last time and someone picked up. An unfamiliar chuckle came from the other line. Uneasiness gripped me as the person ended the call.

I pulled out my phone and called Mason, "Get to my place now", I gritted my teeth.

I stormed towards the front of the studio to leave but I was stopped by Dahlia. "Luke! Where are you going? The show is about to start!", Dahlia exclaimed.

I ignored her and exited the building. The limo was parked outside and that's a relief because I don't think I could wait for a ride in this state of mind.

I got to my house in less than fifteen minutes and rushed inside. I called Zayvion and Rebecca's siblings on my way so hopefully they are there waiting for me.

They were. They all shared the same expression. Curiosity. That's expected since I never gave any of them a reason as to why I demanded they meet at my penthouse.

I sighed and pinched my nose bridge with my index finger and thumb. "Rebecca was taken."

Audrey gasped as everyone else shouted 'What?'.

"She went to the bathroom when we were at Dahlia's studio but never returned. I went looking for her but couldn't find her. I'm not even sure it was an abduction but knowing Dahlia she'd never have a table and vase out of place."

"So what are we going to do?", Audrey asked.

"I'm going to call Dahlia to find out if she has any surveillance cameras in the studio. Hopefully she does", I sighed and took out my phone.

Dahlia wasn't too happy with me and refused to give me any information. Wanting me to make it up to her for bailing on her by taking her to dinner. I have more important things to think about so I quickly refused which resulted in her hanging up on me. I groaned loudly and threw my phone against the wall.

I felt so empty and helpless knowing she's not with me and is most likely in danger. I promised her I'd protect her and I broke that promise. I started breathing heavily until a hand started rubbing my shoulder causing me to stiffen involuntarily.

"We'll find her. She'll be okay", Audrey spoke softly. I'm wondering if she's trying to convince me or herself.

"Yeah, calm down, Luke. We'll find her", Zayvion said. I simply nodded and took a seat.

☪☪☪

It's been five days. Five excruciating days. I felt like I was going crazy. We've found nothing. I found out if Dahlia's studio had surveillance and it did. Mason's friend being a professional hacker hacked into her system so we could go through the videos.

Fortunately, the hall that the bathroom was located had a camera. We saw Rebecca going into the bathroom but she never came out. We later found out that there was about two minutes missing from that video so we came up with nothing.

We haven't alerted the police because we all agreed we didn't want them and the media involved.

I was currently nursing a bottle of vodka. I never turned to alcohol for my problems but right now I wanted to feel numb. My bottle was suddenly ripped from my hands and I could hear the shatter of it as it hit the wall.