ill demon

Bill and you were suddenly inside your house again like none of the events ever happened. You looked at the demon and wanted to ask what had happened, but Bill looked kinda strange.
His face was red and his breath was uneaven.

"Are you alright..?", you asked carefully and approached him. Bill noded.

"Yes...it's nothing...I...just have to sit down for a second...". With that being said, Bill sat down on the couch and took his jacket off. The t-shirt he was wearing left his body soon after and you started blushing.

"What are you doing...?", you asked. Bill looked at you with a smirk on his lips. Of course, he tried to tease you again like he did many times before, but he failed as a rough cough left his lips. You were quickly at his side and pated his back, trying your best to help him.

"Damnit....I think I got a flu...". Your eyes widdened at this. You were unaware of the fact that demons were able to get ill.

"Let me check", you said and touched Bill's forehead with the back of your hand. It was burning hot.

"But how...wait a second, I think my mother gave me some medicine before I left", you said and stood up, hurrying to where your bags were. You looked them through and really did find some medicine. You went to the kitchen and prepared it, than you got back to Bill. You put some of the medicine on a spoon and held it out to Bill.

"There you go"

"I don't wanna drink that", he said and turned away from you. A sigh left your lips and you took his chin in your hands, forcing him to look at you.

"Come on now, if you are ill you have to drink this.", you explained while looking into his golden eye. Bill obeyed and opened his mouth shyly, giving you the chance to give him the medicine. After you did so you handed him a glass of water. He drank it all and than laid down on the couch.

"I didn't think that I could get ill if I use too much of my power...", you heard him mumbling.

"That's because of your power?"

"Yeah. Think about it: I used a lot of power to build the house and teleport us away from that jerk Gideon...and I still haven't really recovered from my statue form". You noded and felt kinda guilty for him since you ordered him to build the house. But than you had an idea:

"Than let's do the following: You change back to your triangle form to save more power and stay here for a few days to recover."

Soon after you told Bill about your idea he changed back to his triangle form. He sat on the couch and had a blanket around him while he was watching TV. Meanwhile you were making some food for yourself and prepared another glass of water for Bill.

"Can you even drink in your triangle form?", you asked him as you stood in front of the demon. Bill snatched the glass out of your hands and drank it with his eye. All in one shot.

"Does that answer your question?", he asked back and chuckled at your stunned expression. You placed the glass on a little table that stood beside the couch and sighed.

"I didn't know that your eye is your mouth..", you said and sat down beside Bill with a plate full of (Favourite Food). The demon looked at the plate on your lap and snatched a piece of your food away. Followed by that he ate it with his eye.

"Not bad", he said.

"Thanks..". You continued to eat and watched TV with Bill until the sun was setting and Bill seemed like he fell asleep. You figured that he only rested with his eye closed since he wasn't able to sleep in his triangle form.

You brought the plate and Bill's glass back into the kitchen and turned the TV off, than you picked the demon up and carried him to your shared bedroom. Lying him down on the bed you left the room again and silently closed the door.
You decided to go to the bathroom for getting ready to go to bed, but all of the sudden your phone rang. You hurried to it and picked up:

"Hello?"

>Hey (Y/N)!<

Your eyes widdened slightly as you recognized the voice. It was your best friend, (bf/n [=best friend's name])!

"Hey (bf/n)! How are you doing?"

>Oh, I'm doing just fine. What about you? How's your time in Gravity Falls? Are you crushing on someone already!? Tell me everything!<. When your friend asked if you were crushing on someone, for one split second you thought about the demon. Your cheeks got all red and you quickly pushed the thought out of your mind.

"C-crushing!? No! I mean I didn't come here to search for a boyfriend! And besides that I have a great time.."

>C'mon now you gotta go outside and meet some people! <

"Why are you even so interested in that!?"

>That's a secret<

"Seriously..."

>Anyway, tell me how your time was so far! <

Followed by that, you told (bf/n) about your adventures. Of course, you didn't tell her about Bill or about the fact that you got thrown out of your aunt's house. But you did tell her about the monsters in Gravity Falls and about your little adventures with Dipper and Mabel. During that, you also realized that you kinda miss hanging out with them.

>Sounds really interesting. Although I can't really believe that there really are monsters..but I believe you anyway! <

You continued to chat with your friend about main topics after that. In the end you talked 35 minutes with her and went to bed soon after your chat. You didn't expect your best friend to call you so it made you very happy that you talked with a friend of yours.
After changing your clothes and brushing your teeth you silently entered your bedroom. You laid down on your side and looked at Bill for a few seconds, than you went to bed as well...