Friends...

Maeda Atsuko was standing on the rooftop of MajiJyo. She had just finished her Taiman* with Oshima Yuko, which meant that she was now the Top of her Yankee-school, and the future president of Rappapa. The entire school was afraid of her Maji* as was the most of the surrounding Yankees. She was the strongest. Even if she would only be there for one more year.

But the thing that nobody would ever expect to see, would be the thing that Yuko watched her do from the shadows, was to cry. She was crying while saying "Minami... I'm sorry..." Over and over again. Slowly and silently the entire Rappapa had made it up the stairs as Yuko put her hand on Atsukos shoulder.

She had heard her tell them what happened to her best friend, and the promise they had made. That had given Yuko the strength to battle her illness, knowing that even if she disappeared, none of her comrades, her friends would ever forget her.
"Maeda."
"Yuko-san?"
"I don't believe that you would make her happy, standing up here, crying on your own. You're not as alone as you think, Maeda. If your ever need it, you can ask anyone of us, to give you a shoulder to cry on." She motioned to the Rappapa-members that stood by the door.
"And I'm pretty sure that there is plenty of people down there, who would do the same. Just look at the people who stood by you, during your fights with me and Sado. Team Hormone, Onizuka*, Kabuki Sisters, Gakuran, Choukoku and Ono*. And there so many more people in the world, waiting to meet you. Even if you have lost one friend, you have so many now. Just turn around and you will see."
The fact that Yuko-san had been in the middle of a risky surgery, and survived, and was now able to live her life normally, as long as she took her medicine, had left a mark on Maeda, and she took every advice with an open mind.
"Yuko-san..."
"Now... Who wants some Ramen?!!"
Yukos childish character always made everybody smile, and follow her antics.

As they walked down the street from the Ramenstand, they heard a yelp from Maeda, as short girl had barreled into her. The other girls immediately had her pulled away, and lifted her up in her arms.
"Watch were you're going, Midget!!!"
"What the hell is your problem?! It was just an accident!!"
Meanwhile Maeda had pulled herself of the ground with the help from Torigoya, as the others quarreled. But as they saw the girls face, they both came to a halt.
"Min... Minami?!"
This made the others immediately drop the girl on the ground, ready to investigate how the hell this girl had tricked death, and everyone around her.
But they never got to, as a sharp female yell cut through the air.
"Kai!!!! Where are you?!!!"
They looked and saw what looked like a rich girl looking for someone. This made little midget flinch, quickly bow, "Shit!!!... I'm sorry, please excuse me...!!" And run off.

"Okay... So... Any ideas? Cause I'm blank!" Yukos voice cut through the silence, and brought them out of their stupor. Maeda wanted find her, of course, but it was to late for that. Yuko than hired Torigoya as her bodyguard so that she got home safe, and wouldn't run out to find her 'dead' friend. Black was sent out to find out who the girl was, Gekikara and Shibuya went out to have fun, while the rest went home as well.

Taiman - a one on one fight, also known as a 'battle' to Yankees

Maji - serious what causes Maeda to take of her glasses and fight "for real"

Onizuka - Darumas last name. It's barely ever mentioned after episode 1

Ono - Ono Erena as Minamis sister. They lived apart after their parents got divorced. Erena believes that Maeda is to blame for her sisters death. She shows so in several episodes, and her characters catchphrase is "I hate you!" Until the second to last episode where they apparently sort it out before and after the battle with Sado.

Okay so this is first chapter!!! If you haven't watched Mendol here is a recap; three girls that are 18(?) years old, wants to become idols but are always turned down. They then find a little toy and one of them keeps it. The yakuza then comes after them, but they are saved in a studio by an 'L' manager, as she dresses them up like boys. By doing that, saves them and give them the chance to become idols. The girls are Nami(Takahashi Minami - Minami), Asahi(Kojima Haruna - Torigoya) and Hinata(Minegishi Minami - Minegishi/Shaku). They become Kai, Riku and Kuu. They go through several challenges, and they get more and more popular. After being told of by Kai, Japan's greatest idol Ray falls in 'Him'. After being found, Asahis childhood friend Jiro(who is a photographer and is in love with Asahi) help them discover a national secret in the toy. A producer falls in love with Riku, until he finds out that he is a girl. After finally getting to the top of the amazing Music 10, they fake their deaths in front of the Yakuza, but Ray ruins it. The leader of the Yakuza group then feels sympathy for them, and when he shoots them he uses rubber bullets, to make it look like they died, but they didn't. The person behind it all, is a violated band member of the former top band Animal Crush, who wants revenge.
After they wake up, Nami gets sick of it and reveals to Ray that she is a girl, but Ray doesn't care, so they are later seen dating. Asahi and Jiro starts to (kinda) date as well. Hinata meets Kuroda again and thanks him. They then all meet, and decides to keep performing. Their old manager is then seen looking for new idols as she and her secretary takes a walk in the park, where they see the girls perform their song Relax, and says that someday they will meet them again. The violated band member is taken care of as well. The yakuza gets arrested, and Jiro gets his best story.
There you go!!! Fast undetailed version! I still recommend the show as it is drama, music and hilarious. See ya!!!